An easy one mile walk from downtown Peterborough (sidewalks all the way) with all its fantastic shopping, dining, parks, and quintessential New England charm. This recently renovated two bedroom riverside cottage sleeps four people. With its updated kitchen, spacious living room, screened-in porch, and riverside deck, there is plenty of space to spread out.
The house features:
* Second floor master bedroom features a Queen bed and skylight with a dresser and closet for storage.
* Second floor full bathroom has a combination tub/shower unit, linen closet, and access to washer and dryer.
* First floor bedroom has a Queen bed and dresser with windows opening to the river.
* Bright kitchen has all new appliances and the living room features high ceilings, sofa and cable television.
* Large screened-in porch features rocking chairs ideal for relaxing away the days.
* Riverside deck puts you just steps from the Nubanusit flowing past the back of the house.
* Wireless internet available.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|A one night non-refundable deposit for each week rental is required at time of booking (payment by check is preferred). So a one week rental requires $110 deposit, a four week rental requires $440 deposit, etc. Non-refundable balance is due thirty days before check-in.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.