Key West House Boat Rental Photos and Description
1 Queen bedroom, 1 Queen Sofa Bed, 1 Full Bath, Sleeps 4
The Green Turtle is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath floating house located at Stock Island Marina Village. With direct access to the Atlantic Ocean, it's the perfect way to experience Key West by water. Bring your boat and tie up to the Green Turtle, or just enjoy the ocean breeze from the veranda. The houseboat is brand new and has been outfitted with new furnishings and artwork, and the bedrooms and bathrooms are equipped with luxury towels and linens. We have a gym and a dog park at the marina that are also available for your use. Enjoy all the comforts of home with the atmosphere of maritime living!
Stock Island is located just over the bridge from Key West, about a 15 minute ride to Duval Street. It's close enough to enjoy all the action of downtown but kick back in a more laid back atmosphere. Stock Island Marina Village is home to a colorful and friendly array of live-aboards and commercial fishermen, giving you a unique 'Old Key West' feel.
Stock Island Marina Village is a multi-use Marine Community located in historic Safe Harbor and serving live-aboard, recreational, and commercial vessels. We offer free wifi internet, use of our new gym, dog park and laundry facilities. Our office is open 6 days a week, and we have security on site after office hours so you can feel safe during your stay. Our residents are very friendly, courteous, and knowledgable of the area, and the docks are a great slice of Key West life.
Green Turtle Ammenities: The Green Turtle is tastefully outfitted with everything you need during your vacation. Amenities include:
- 1 Queen Bedroom with a closet and dresser
- Full Bathroom (shower, sink, and toilet) with bath towels
- Kitchen (refrigerator, stovetop, convection oven/ microwave, coffeemaker, toaster) with a bistro dinette
- Living room with Queen sized sofa bed (sheets available), TV with Direct TV, IPod Dock and Speakers
- 2 person kayak
- Covered outdoor deck with table, chairs, BBQ grill & uncovered deck with lounge chairs
- Parking next to the houseboat
- Cleats on deck to tie up personal boat (additional cost)
- Non-Pet Friendly
- Thorough cleaning service before and after each stay.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed