Skaneateles Lake, Skaneateles House Rental Photos and Description
4 Bedrooms Sleep 8, 2 Full Baths, 100 Feet Of Lake Front Property to Enjoy
A great place to enjoy the beauty of woods and water on one of the cleanest and clearest lakes in the country.
Swimming, boating, fishing, sun, shade, walking, and hiking opportunities abound, complemented by relaxing lounging areas, all available on site. Quiet, private setting with access to many amenities in the nearby communities.
Nearby is the charming town of Skaneateles with unique restaurants, boutique shops, and community events, many of which are free to the public.
The region boasts an incredible number of natural venues to explore and vineyards with winery tours.
A memorable family vacation or gals/guys getaway awaits you at GlenHaven Lodge on Skaneateles Lake!
We're sorry, the Lodge has a no pets anywhere on the property policy.
EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR FEATURES
* Comfortable, screened porch with lake view, ceiling fan, tables and 6 chairs, perfect for reading or an outdoor meal
* Private, sun-drenched deck facing the lake with table, 8 chairs, and hammock
* Gas Weber Barbecue grill on deck, close to kitchen
* 100’ of private developed lake front includes lawn, docks, shallow and deep water swim areas, 5 person row boat and 3 person canoe with life preservers, and 8 chairs to relax and enjoy scenery, watch swimmers, and fish
* Parking for 4 vehicles or 3 vehicles and boat trailer
* Boat tie up areas along dock
* Easy, scenic lakeside walking & biking area
* 3 acres of private woodland behind the lodge;
* 3,200 acre State Forest nearby with miles of all season, multi-use trails and wildlife
* Public use boat ramp within 1.5 miles by land and less than a mile by water
* Swim raft / boat mooring about 20 yards from shore.
* 3 bedrooms in main lodge that sleep 6
* Queen bed in Master bedroom
* 2 twin beds in second bedroom
* 2 twin beds in third bedroom
* Plenty of closet and dresser space to make yourself at home
* Waterside boat house has 2 twin beds to sleep 2 more – perfect for teenagers!
* Ceiling fans in all sleeping areas
* Window air conditioner in Master and one of the bedrooms in main lodge
* 2 full baths in lodge with master bath
* Well equipped kitchen with refrigerator/freezer, gas stove top and oven, double bowl sink, microwave, small appliances, cookware, and table settings
* Large great room with ceiling fan, TV with basic cable, Blu-ray, DVD, CD player, books, games, gas stove (heat) and a great view of the lake
* Internet access via WiFi
* Washer and dryer
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had fun although the weather was not the best. Took some walks, rode our bikes, visited a state park for some hiking, visited Anyela's Vineyard, swam and canoed. Thanks for a great week!