Driftwood Cottage offers the highest standard of self catering accommodation. A traditional grade B listed period property dating from 1750. Recently renovated to a very high specification throughout and featuring the most superb and unbelievably large open plan kitchen with dining and living area Driftwood Cottage offers generous living accommodation at over 1,800 sq ft (170 sq m).
The front of the property is off set from the road with space for 1 car and there is ample parking on the quiet street adjacent to the house.
- Private front door access with vestibule leading to a sunny spacious welcoming hall.
- Four good sized double bedrooms.
- All Bedrooms are large and sunny double rooms the beds are Zip and Link and can be made up as either Double’s or two single beds.
- Bedroom 1 benefits from an en suite shower room.
- Large family bathroom with bath & shower.
- Very generous sized sitting room with pretty working fireplace.
- Large kitchen with dining area and seating for 10. Equipped with all mod cons, including dishwasher microwave, hob, oven, fridge & freezer.
- Further sitting area with 2 sofas and TV, DVD and games.
- Lovely high ceilings and underfloor heating throughout.
- In addition, the Cottage offers a utility room equipped with washer/drier and clothes pulley.
- The garden is a courtyard garden with BBQ and seating area.
I would just like to say thanks for your house at the weekend, it was beautiful and so homely I didn’t want to come home .
I loved the kitchen what a sociable place to have a get together.
Anyway very many thanks and I will be back with the family.
St Monans is one of the famed picturesque East Neuk fishing villages and is well known for its historic Kirk and fishermens houses. Its also home to the award winning Seafood Restaurant.
Drfitwood Cottage is situated only a few yards from the harbour.
The area is renowned for its coastal walks, quiet beaches and numerous golf courses, St Andrews, the Home of Golf, is a twenty minute drive away. North East Fife has a wide range of facilities and attractions including other award winning restaurants, beaches and historic buildings. Its beautiful coastline provides the ideal setting for a variety of watersports and outdoor activities
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
High Season: 2013
Jul 1 2014 - Aug 30 2014
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
Low Season: Oct-Dec
Oct 1 2014 - Dec 20 2014
3 night minimum stay
|Notes||All rates are in GBP|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (GBP) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: