Carolina Beach Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Townhome, 4 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 11-16)
!!! Last minute cancellation for week of July 5-12, hurry won't last long !!!
This is one side of a three-story duplex located on the North end of Carolina Beach. The house is located across the street from the ocean, with the front door only a few steps from the public beach access. There is 2700 square feet of living area. A public walkway to the beach is almost directly across the street from the house, and this is not a busy street as this end of the island is all residential. The views of the beach and the canal are so beautiful and relaxing. It is a rare treat to have both in one property.
Watch the sun rise and set from any room in the house. When looking at the photo of the house, the left side is Unit #1.
There are six covered porches with access from every floor to both the ocean view and the canal view! The elevator services all 4 floors, from the carport to the top.
The first floor has a recreation room with a poker table, combination air hockey & Pool table, 46' HD TV and a sleeper sofa. There is also a private bedroom with a queen bed and a twin bed, and a private deck overlooking the sound There is a common bath between the recreation room and the bedroom. The washer and dryer are located in the hallway.
The middle floor has a family room with a gas fireplace, and home theater setup, consisting of 46' LED television with a bluray player, digital cable service. and iPhone/android ready receiver with dolby 5-channel home theatre system. Adjacent in the open floor plan is the kitchen, dining room and breakfast bar, pantry and private deck overlooking the ocean. There is also a bedroom with a queen bed, bath, and private deck overlooking the sound.
The third floor has 2 master suites. The first has a king bed, over size 'chair and half' which also pulls out to a twin sleeper, 42' television with digital cable, huge jacuzzi tub and separate shower stall. The best feature is the large deck overlooking the ocean. The ocean views are really nice from this room and sunrises are just amazing. There is a double futon in the hallway sitting area and elevator access. The second master bedroom has two queen beds and a private bath, This bedroom also has a deck overlooking the sound with impressive views of canal sunsets.
All bedrooms have flat screen televisions with cable service, and variable speed ceiling fans.
There is a private heated pool, with large deck area and plenty of patio furniture. Adjacent there are 2 shower stalls and a 1/2 bath. An outdoor stereo allows tuning the local FM stations, or streaming music from your personal device. In the storage area in the carport we try to keep plenty of beach & water toys for the kids. The pool area also has a built-in charcoal grill with 2 cooking surfaces.
Worth mentioning is the water system upgrades to this house. The kitchen has a high end reverse osmosis water filtration system to supply cooking and drinking water. (No need to purchase distilled water.) There is also whole house water softener system to provide high quality water for all guests. Another issue with beach water is low water pressure. That has been addressed by installing a pressure booster system so multiple showers can be going at the same time.
This house was built for the enjoyment of our family and yours. It is extremely well built with nothing spared, and impeccably maintained. Come and enjoy the fabulous views of both the ocean and the canal. Sit on the front decks and see and hear the ocean roar. Watch the sun set against the sailboat silhouettes in the canal. This house is an absolute dream!
The pool is a special amenity and can be heated in the shoulder season, or even year round. There is a large built in BBQ pit for cookouts (and cocktails) on pleasant summer evenings.
***Families and responsible adults ONLY need inquire***
Thanks for considering beach home for your vacation!
1) What is the physical address? Answer: 1317 Carolina Beach Avenue North, Carolina Beach, NC
2) Is this located in near the beach? Answer: YES! beach access is almost directly across the front door. The Carolina Beach board walk is about 1 mile south, and Freeman Park is 1/2 mile north.
3) What days do the weekly rentals start? During peak summer months, this is strictly a Saturday-to-Saturday rental. Off peak is more flexible and weekly rentals can most likely start on any day you prefer.
4) What are check-in and check-out times? Answer: Standard check in: 4pm, and standard check out: 11pm.
6) are any amenities included? yes, You will find the property fully stocked with: napkins, paper towels, bath tissue, hand soap, dishwasher and dish soap, trash bags, seasonings, kitchen utensils, cookware, place settings.
7)Is WiFi Internet service or phone service provided? Yes, 30mbs broadband over Wifi is included. Also local and domestic long distance phone service is included.
8)are linens included? Linens are not included. You can bring your own or use the local linen service which provided linens at a reasonable rate. Contact Seaside Linen
9) Can we have an early check-in, or late check-out? Answer: during peak season (summer months) occupancy is 100% so this is most likely not an option. Off-peak is possible provided the cleaning service allows, and other guests are not arriving(departing) the day you are departing(arriving)... just ask us.
9) How do I make a reservation? Answer: simply contact us by email or phone, with the dates and # of guests in your group. A rental agreement will be generated with all the details about your stay, which you can review online, then approve. You can access this online at anytime, or save a personal copy.
10) What forms of payment are accepted? Answer: personal check or Credit Card (with 3% convenience fee).
Did I miss anything? just ask :)
Keywords: Townhouse, pool, elevator
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About The Owner
We have 5yo twins, boy/girl, and live in Raleigh. We love spending time at the beach, and are fortunate to have a wonderful place in Asheville as well. VRBO #249920
The Owner purchased this townhome in 2012
Why The Owner chose Carolina Beach
We purchased this property in May 2012. Carolina beach was at the top of our list because there is nothing quite like it. There is the boardwalk, (Britt's donuts!)Freeman Park, great restaurants, night life, and of course a beautiful beach and intracoastal waterway. Our family has immensely enjoyed our visits to this special place and hope our guests can have similar experiences.
What makes this townhome unique
The amenities this house offers and proximity to everything make this a special property. I do consider this an excellent value and a lot of thought and effort has gone into making it a great vacation spot for your family.