San Diego Cottage Rental Photos and Description
Cottage, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath (Sleeps 2-5)
Located in a private and secure gated complex in beautiful and quiet Golden Hill near South Park. Ranked #2 in the nation out of twenty best towns of the future by Sunset magazine.
- 1 Full bath
- Full-sized, fully equipped kitchen
- Large flat-panel LCD high-def. TV with FREE Netflix, Crackle, and Pandora
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi
- FREE private garage
- FREE Initial supply of soap, shampoo, etc.
- FREE drinking water
- Dishwasher, disposer, large microwave/vented hood
- Hardwood type & tile floors
- Lots of built-in cabinetry
- 502 sq. ft.
- Abundance of natural light (see pictures)
- Pets accepted (Upon approval. Fees apply)
- All linens and towels included
- All dishes and kitchenware
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Portable baby playpen/crib
- FREE bottle of the best Charles Shaw wine money can buy.
Gated Community Features:
- Small complex - only 4 total units
- On-site coin laundry
- Video intercom controlled access
- Large enclosed, landscaped yard and patios with seating areas, BBQ, picnic tables, and fire pit.
- Very close to the convention center, Petco Ball Park, and the famous Gas lamp district, Balboa Park, and the word-famous San Diego Zoo.
- Walk to everything: locally-owned restaurants, groceries, convenience, bakeries, tavern, cafes, community garden and park.
- Immediate access to 94, 163 and 5 freeways.
- 1 Queen bed
- 1 Queen air mattress
- 1 Non-foldout couch
(all bedding provided)
Recommended for 2-3 people, but can take up to 5 if you want to save $ and don’t mind being cozy.
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Owner/Property Manager
Hi. My name is Vitali, or Alik for short.
I am 49 years old and was born in Siberia, but also lived in Israel 7 years.
I've live in California of last 30+ years.
I renovated, furnished, and decorated this unit with my own hands and deigned the landscaping and the other units.
Owner/Property Manager purchased this cottage in 2006
Why Owner/Property Manager chose San Diego
Golden Hill is the heart of San Diego. Quiet and pleasant, it is nevertheless right in the center and close to everything.