This exceptional privately owned individual and independent villa is exclusively managed by Tropical Villa Vacations, a Maui-based State of Hawaii licensed real estate brokerage firm and rental agent. We are separately and independently responsible for the prices, policies, guest service, concierge service, and all property management of Sea Mist 2403. Sea Mist 2403 is not affiliated with, or contracted with, Montage Hotels and Resorts interior villa management services.
Montage Kapalua Bay was formerly known as the Ritz Carlton Club & Residences, Kapalua Bay and is situated on the site of the former Kapalua Bay Hotel. We wish to welcome Montage management to the resort's masthead. Montage brings an elevated and improved level of first-class service to the resort's public spaces.
A new full-service "signature" restaurant launched in the summer of 2014 - known as Cane & Canoe. Three meals per day featuring upscale gourmet Pacific Rim cuisine is available on-site for your maximum convenience. From the freshest seafood and breathtaking views at Cane & Canoe, to the authentic cocktails and light fare offered at the Sunset Patio, dining at Montage Kapalua Bay delivers both exceptional cuisine and a tropical ambiance to create lasting memories for our guests.
The resort also added a fresh market "Mahana Market" where guests can pick up snacks, beverages, fruit, sweets, local organic foods, curated wines, and the best offerings from around the Hawaiian Islands between 7am and 7pm daily.
When your tropical suite and ocean view are too delightful to leave.... just sit back, relax and let us bring our culinary arts to you. 24-hour in-suite dining offers a first-class menu for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or late-night fare. Whether it's a morning espresso in bed or a nightcap and dessert while watching the beautiful Hawaii sunset over the Maui Channel from your private lanai, in-suite dining offers the ultimate indulgence.
Guests of the resort now enjoy complimentary beach services including towels, water, and beach chairs on Kapalua Beach. Guests may also rent other assorted ocean sports equipment at the beach. Guests of this villa are provided with beach towels, cooler, and portable beach umbrellas that are specifically owned by your villa. They are for use when visiting other beaches along our sunny and sandy shores, or for venturing out on boat excursions to snorkel, scuba, or whale watch.
Your private home within this select hideaway has an oversized covered oceanfront veranda with abundant fresh-air lounging and dining space, three bedrooms plus Den (King, King, Two QUEEN Beds, Queen Bed in Den (not a sofa bed), three and a half bathrooms, a fabulously well-equipped kitchen, in-villa Bosch laundry room, HD subscription on five HD oversized flat panel televisions, iPod docks and DVD/CD players in all bedrooms.
From the semi-private elevator step out into your own private entry foyer. Through a solid glass double door you step into a spacious hallway with rich dark mahogany hardwood floors. The hallway leads your gaze straight ahead down the entry hallway, through the great room, out onto the veranda and then out towards the broad Pacific ocean and pool areas. The great room has floor to ceiling sliding glass doors that frame one of the best views on the island of Maui. Just outside, rays of crimson and scarlet or golden sunsets glisten off the cascading swimming pools, and the palm trees gently sway in soft cooling ocean breezes.
Indoors, Sea Mist 2403 Villa is decorated in a young traditional style with elegant high-end furnishings made of solid teak and other natural woods. We added some colorful and whimsical accent pieces that represent an array of ocean, tropical, and beach themes. The eclectic palette includes greens, yellows, golds, coral, teal, turquoise, and chocolate brown.
The private dining room can be closed off from the kitchen and great room, so you may enjoy peaceful conversation in a private setting. The indoor dining table seats eight to ten guests. Your private villa within this select hideaway has an oversized covered oceanfront terrace with abundant fresh-air lounging and dining space. There is an expanding dining table on the terrace that seats up to 8 guests. Sea Mist 2403 Villa also has a Viking gas BBQ grill and wet bar sink and fridge on the outdoor patio. There is plenty of lounging and dining space for all guests - all with a panoramic direct oceanfront view.
You may begin each day with a latte made fresh on your own espresso machine. The kitchen is complete with every imaginable small appliance - for your cooking pleasure. To name just a few fun things we added, there is a thermal pot automatic coffee maker, coffee grinder, fine supply of fresh beans and tea, electric tea kettle, top-quality high-powered blender, waffle maker, juicer, mixer, rice cooker, hot air popper, and an extensive assortment of fine quality cookware, knives, white china plateware, clear crystal glassware (martini, margarita, white wine, red wine, champagne flutes, pilsners, etc.), sugars, herbs and spices, plastic glassware and paper plates for kids, and other to-go supplies. Further, this true gourmet kitchen also features premium appliances such as a Sub-Zero refrigerator with ice-maker and water dispenser, Sub-Zero wine fridge, 5 burner Wolf gas cooktop, Wolf brand microwave and convection oven, dishwasher, and two additional refrigerated beverage drawers.
Throughout this exceptional resort residence are first-rate electronics, including five over-sized flat panel HD televisions (all with HD subscription and HD cabling/digital boxes), an HD DVR (record your favorite show while at the beach), 5 iPod docks, 5 HD DVD/CD players, Blu Ray disc player, great room surround sound speakers.
Other fine-quality accoutrements include central air conditioning, mahogany trim and moldings, Brazilian hardwood floors, granite kitchen countertop, Bosch 800 series HE super-size washer/dryer, marble counters in bathrooms, and Kohler plumbing fixtures.
When you choose this villa there are NO Daily Resort Fees. Included at no extra cost on a FREE and complimentary basis are:
- Payment by Credit Card at NO extra cost
- Complimentary Beach Set Up (Chaise Lounge Chair, Umbrella, Towels, Water)
- Complimentary Poolside Set Up (Chaise Lounge Chair, Umbrella, Towels, Water)
- Our posted "Affordable Luxury" rates apply for all reservations. Reserve at anytime, subject to availability. If we have availability, you get our posted already-affordable special reduced rates, even for last minute reservations. Rates vary by season, but are always an exceptional value for the quality of accommodation provided to you.
- You select the villa of your choice at the time of reserving without paying higher rates. We offer GUARANTEED villa assignments at no extra cost.
- Foodland and Lahaina Farms Boutique Grocery Stores "Maika`i" Discount Program I.D. Cards
- Complimentary Shopping Service at Whole Foods Market with Delivery at a modest cost
- Discount rates for Golf within Kapalua Resort
- Direct Property Check In - NO post-airport arrival extra stops required
- Early Arrival or Late Departure (guaranteed and confirmed just prior to arrival and departure if available - subject to availability)
- Bona-fide "Four Seasons Hotel" Trained Complimentary "Personal Concierge Service", (a signature service we created nearly 20 years ago!)
- Complimentary Island Orientation with your designated Personal Concierge upon appointment by request
- Personalized On-Site Arrival Greeting and Orientation
- On-island Designated Property Manager for Property Questions and Assistance
- In Villa Fully Stocked Laundry Room
- Use of the In-Villa Safe
- Use of the Heated Community Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
- HD Television subscription in all rooms
- Televisions and DVD players (some are Blu-Ray and 3D) in all Bedrooms and Great Room
- Netflix Account (select units)
- Local Calls
- Espresso Machine
- Extremely well equipped kitchen with coffee maker and a generous array of cooking and serving/dining materials
- BBQ gas grill on your own private ocean view terrace
- Multiple Irons/Boards, Hair Dryers & Make-Up Mirrors
- Plentiful 100% Cotton Towels, 100% Cotton Bed Linens, Extra Pillows & Blankets, All Stocked In Villa with 24/7 Access
- Extra Plush 100% Cotton Mattress Pads and High Thread Count 100% Cotton Linens Cleaned Between Every Guest Visit
- Tropical Bath Toiletries
- Generous Supply of Cleaning, Soap, Kitchen, and Paper products, as well as Coffee/Tea, Sugars, Herbs & Spices, etc.
- Printer/Scanner and Office Supply Stocked
- Reading Books & Games
- Unsurpassed Quality and Cleanliness
- Access to a myriad of other vacation enhancements including the option to hire extra housekeeping or laundry service, an errand and grocery delivery or pre-stocking service, floral arrangements, spa and salon appointments, chef, butler, and server hire, airport transfers, yoga coaches, fitness trainers, restaurant, entertainment and golf reservations, photography sessions, custom activities and adventures, sailboat, power boat, and helicopter charters, horseback riding, hiking tour, guided sightseeing tours, art tours, paddle board/kayak/snorkel or scuba gear rentals and more.
Upon arrival at Montage Kapalua Bay you enter the island inspired longhouse "halau", a spacious open-air setting that welcomes you to this wondrous resort. Past the reception area are several sun-shaded lounging areas including a Member`s Lounge and Children`s playroom, along with a pool-side restaurant, two pool-side sunset view bars, cascading waterfalls, and heated whirlpool spas nestled amongst the lush tropical landscaping.
The surrounding Kapalua Resort encompasses unspoiled mountains with tropical rain forests, brilliant coral reefs, secluded coves, and a place where every moment is enriched with the warm spirit of aloha. Kapalua Beach ranks as one of "America`s Best Beaches". Fringed by palm trees that dance in the wind and soft golden sands, the turquoise waters of this pristine bay provide some of Maui`s best swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, and diving. Enjoy all of the delights of this marine playground at your doorstep. Be enchanted by whales jumping out of the sea (during winter season), views of dramatic neighbor islands topped with cotton candy clouds, turquoise color water framed by ancient jet black lava flows, and immaculate golden sand crescent shape beaches. Kapalua Resort`s three white sand beaches and pristine waters, are teeming with tropical marine life.
Kapalua Resort is Maui's most perfect place, perfected even more just for you. Within Kapalua Resort are the pursuits and pleasures of 23,000 acres of recreational splendor, where you can take the weight of the world off your shoulders, and replace it with sparkling seas, radiant sunshine, refreshing salt water, and silky sandy shores. Kapalua Resort offers tennis facilities, scuba, kayak, surfing, paddle boarding, and sailing adventures, unlimited golf specials on it`s two championship courses, horseback riding, fine dining in the glow of ocean front tiki torches, boutique shops, and many other enjoyments that await your explorations. The local community in Kapalua is modeled after a plantation-themed village. Catering to residents and visitors alike, there is a small church, general store with front-porch atmosphere that serves lunch and dinner or take-out foods (gelato, fresh coffee, full meals, groceries), a prolific arts and social scene, cultural events, wine and food extravaganzas, boutiques, galleries, and several renowned restaurants.
Pine-tree lined pathways meander through the resort, making it a paradise for walkers. The Kapalua Coastal Trail connects Merriman's Restaurant, Kapalua Beach, Montage Kapalua Bay, Ironwoods Beach, the Ritz Carlton Hotel and world-famous Honolua Bay via a 3.5 mile oceanfront walking path. Additional hiking trails are available in the cooler treed slopes of West Maui overlooking the resort area.
We are pleased to announce that the adjacent (unaffiliated with 2203) Spa Montage Kapalua Bay has been awarded the Country Winner in the category of Best Luxury Destination Spa. The spa is set on 5 acres with 10 separate treatment rooms in 30,000 square feet of indoor facilities, along with an additional 15,000 square feet of outdoor space with 10 private tropical-style treatment "hale" suites. The Spa Montage Kapalua Bay embraces the healing properties of water, warm breezes, and fresh air. Upon paying an access fee or joining a fee-based class within the spa, receive access to enjoy the cardio, strength and Kinesis Circuit System in the fitness gym, along with use of the men`s and women`s relaxation rooms - each with sauna, steam, and private outdoor whirlpools. Men and women each have use of expansive changing rooms that are equipped with restrooms, showers, locking closets, toiletries, robes and slippers. To top off the fitness and spa amenities, we recommend that you consider pampering yourself with a traditional Lomilomi massage, enliven muscles tired from rounds of golf with hot rock treatments, or indulge your senses with seaweed baths and hot mud soaks. There is also a full service hair and nail salon, an aesthetician for waxing and facials, and a wellness studio offering hot yoga. Within the charming boutique is a fresh juice bar that serves everything from coffees and tea to sushi and light spa cuisine. Access to the spa facilities and fitness equipment room is available at no charge if purchasing a spa treatment. Otherwise, a moderate access fee of $55 plus tax per person per day applies. Separately, there may be more affordable programs just for the fitness classes or yoga sessions. Phone Your Personal Concierge for more information.
Golf at Kapalua is legendary. Emerald green fairways give way to panoramic ocean vistas defined by unending stands of unique Norfolk island pines. The Kapalua Golf Academy adds a new element to the already exceptional golf facilities within Kapalua Resort. The Academy is staffed with the largest teaching roster in the state. The Bay Course is a 6,600 yard par 72 showpiece designed by Arnold Palmer and Francis Duane. It features gently rolling fairways, generous greens, and a signature hole that reaches into the very edge of the ocean on a lava peninsula. The Plantation Course is a links-style beauty that boasts a par 73, 7411 yard layout. This course of champions traverses natural geographic formations and former pineapple fields. Visit GolfAtKapalua.com or phone Your Personal Concierge for more information.
Commuter flights depart from Kapalua/West Maui Airport for easy access to Honolulu, where you can shop and dine on short day trips - to your heart`s content in bustling Waikiki. The 30 minute flight is a breeze, and getting out and back through the petite sized airport is fun and easy. Hop the complimentary Kapalua Resort shuttle bus to/from the airport and Montage Kapalua Bay Resort.
There are abundant dining choices at your doorstep such as Honolua Store for hot breakfasts and local and deli-style lunches, dinner and groceries, Merriman`s Kapalua Hawaii Regional Cuisine, Pineapple Grill Contemporary Pacific Island cuisine, The Plantation House Hawaiian Mediterranean cuisine, Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar and Pacific Rim cuisine, The Banyan Tree Asian-inspired cuisine, The Beach House casual beachside restaurant overlooking D.T. Fleming Beach, and Duke`s on Kaanapali Beach. Not far away are Roy`s Restaurant in Kaanapali, Mark Ellman`s Mala Tavern and Honu Ocean Front restaurant in Lahaina, and Longhi`s in Lahaina, a great place for breakfast or late dinners.
Feel like shopping? There are terrific stores and boutiques at your doorstep in Kapalua Resort, or minutes away in Whalers Village in Ka`anapali, or in quaint Lahaina town which is just 20 minutes away.
We also provide all guests with a distinctive and innovative series of private services and amenities including our complimentary no-charge "Four Seasons Hotel" quality "Personal Concierge Service", a resourceful and gracious guide to getting the most out of your Maui vacation. Your Personal Concierge is available for complimentary assistance to assemble a Custom Concierge Itinerary prior to your arrival, including assistance with golf tee-times, dining reservations, child care, private boat charters, jet charters, sailing, snorkeling, or scuba dive excursions, swimming or surfing lessons, tours and sightseeing, exclusive helicopter tours, in-villa massage and spa pampering, portrait photographs, and any and all other special needs.
Tropical Villa Vacations, based on Maui Island, was chosen by a handful of discerning owners to serve as their meticulous and conscientious independent rental and management representative. Tropical Villa Vacations is the direct and exclusive source for reservations for this accommodation. We will be personally responsible for your comfort and enjoyment during your vacation.
Irene Ann Aroner, Owner of Tropical Villa Vacations, was named as a Villa Rental Specialist for Hawaii by Conde' Nast Traveler Magazine for many successive years. Tropical Villa Vacations was named as a Silver Award winner in Travel Weekly`s 2012 Magellan Awards...one of only two villa rental agencies worldwide to be named in the those awards, and the only villa agency award recipient in Hawaii. In 2015, Tropical Villa Vacations celebrates twenty years of exceeding customer expectations!
A recent guest had this to say about our service..."Tropical Villa Vacations is the real deal - a genuine dream team of vacation experts for anyone wanting a spectacular holiday! I want to send this message of thanks and appreciation to all of the other behind-the-scenes staff at Tropical Villa Vacations. This has been a wonderful holiday for our family which would not have been possible without your help in guiding us towards this gorgeous villa. You have been efficient, kind, organized, conscientious, insightful, and a model of integrity. Many, many thanks to you all, and our best wishes for continued success with clients on both sides of the ledger - the ones who own the villas and the ones who rent them. You do a great job balancing the equation for all parties." The F Family. May, 2014What makes our collection of villas a unique and valuable accommodation choice?
- A full service on-site restaurant for three meals per day, Cane & Canoe
- A full service on-site bar, as well as a fresh foods market "Mahana"
- In-Villa Room Service!
- Stroll along the beach for miles - abundant hiking trails at your doorstep.
- Each of our villas have exceptionally well-equipped kitchens, with all kitchen goods kept in excellent clean condition. Almost every conceivable device and appliance is provided, as well as a full array of serving items, so you can comfortable cook and dine in style and with ease.
- Whole Foods on Maui offers a convenient grocery delivery service for a modest fee. Enjoy dining in Your Own Private Paradise without the cost or crowding that is common in public restaurants.
- Each of our villas have all HD large flat panel televisions with bona-fide HD cable boxes and HD service subscriptions, DVD/CD players, DVR's for recording programs while at the beach, and NETFLIX accounts for unlimited TV shows and movie viewing! Some villas have gaming devices, and/or Apple TV consoles.
- Exceptional housekeeping and cleanliness standards, and extraordinary amenities stocked inside your villa such as full-size laundry soap products, fresh robust coffee beans, and much more.
- Dreamy ultra-high thread-count 100% cotton bed sheets, mattress pads, pillows, and down duvets to coddle you to sleep.
- Guest service and property management service led by a team of former "Four Seasons Hotel" professionals, who work to achieve comparable or superior standards when evaluated in comparison to the 5-star hotel industry.
- And.....a gentle reminder that our posted "Affordable Luxury" rates apply for all reservations. Reserve at anytime, subject to availability. If we have availability, you get our posted already-affordable special reduced rates, even for last minute reservations. Rates vary by season, but are always an exceptional value for the quality of accommodation provided to you. Please call today for a reservation. Availability is subject to change until you secure your villa of choice with a partial deposit payment and a completed rental agreement.