|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Enjoy your wildwood summer vacation in this 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath townhouse.
PLEASE BE AWARE THERE IS AN AGE RESTRICTION.
entry to the house is separate from other units and there are no shared common areas. In addition, there is garage parking for one vehicle and a covered area for an additional vehicle in the driveway.
Just one block from beach, boardwalk, miniature golf/ice cream parlor, bicycle rentals and much more. There is a lot of space to move around.
1st floor has queen size sleeper sofa, 32' TV. DVD, 3/4 bath and sliders to outside patio area with grill, enclosed outdoor hot/cold shower and small fenced in yard with access from the street.
2nd floor has Great room w/42' TV/DVD/Stereo/CD home theater, slider to covered porch, large kitchen, plenty of seating and storage. 1/2 bath.
3rd floor has master suite w/queen size bed with tv, large walk-in closet, and private bathroom w/whirlpool tub. Second bedroom has a queen size bed, tv and large closet and third room has 3 twin size beds and tv.
Also has another full size bath. Wash/dryer and more storage.
I do have an age restriction.
My family and I travel every year from the the pocono mountains, pa to wildwood for over 27 years. We enjoy relaxing on the beach, riding our bikes along the bike trail that rides along the beach and all the fun night activities that everyone can enjoy. Our townhouse is our second home and we hope to make it yours.
Darlene Haese purchased this townhome in 2007
My home has plenty of room to move around, all the comforts of home, quiet area and fun is just a small walk away.
The kitchen is full stocked, towels and linens are supplied and a property manager to help with your needs.
This house was absolutely perfect. With three floors, there was more than enough room for our party of six. Beautifully kept, the house was cheery and clean when we arrived. The house was located a block and a half from the boardwalk, which we easily walked each day to the beach. The shops on the boardwalk were fun and the beach was clean and gorgeous. The first floor had a spacious garage and living room as well as a private bathroom and a backyard with a grill, which we utilized more than once. The main floor had a living room with great seating and kitchen. The kitchen was spacious and fully equipped with cutlery, pans, dishes, and nearly everything for cooking except for the food which we obviously provided. A balcony on this floor leading from the living room was the perfect spot to relax and eat on early mornings. The third floor had a master bedroom with private bathroom, walk in closet and it’s own thermostat. This room was spacious and beautiful. The bathroom was convenient and perfect for more than one person. The second bedroom had a queen bed with closet and TV, which could easily sleep two. The third bedroom had three beds (two were in a bunk) and was perfect for friends who wanted to hang out until the later hours of the night. On this floor was also a hall bathroom which was the perfect size for five people to share over the week. We were extremely grateful that there was a washer and dryer in the house, there was substantial laundry to do from the beach! This house was more than I ever expected and we cannot wait to come back in the future!
This property deserves more than 5 stars! We were one block off the beach, the home was absolutely beautiful. Everything that you read in the listing and more. This property is well maintained, beautifly decorated and was much more than we expected. EVERYTHING you could need (other than food of course) was available in this townhome. The location was perfect, walking distance to restuarants and boards. Everything is newer, I have a 5 and 2 yo and you never got the feeling that they had to be careful around everything like you would in someone else's home, I felt like I was at home. Contact with the owner gets 5 stars also, very easy to contact and her customer service was excellent. I would HIGHLY recommend this property, you could not ask for more. When you are at this property, you are in Heaven for as long as your there. I can't wait to go back next year.
Just got back from a weekend getaway at Darlene's rental. Our party were 3 families, a total of 6 adults and 5 toddler-aged children. We had an enjoyable 3 day-2 night stay. The house is in proximity to the beach and boardwalk. But while lots of good things about our stay, there were bad points too.
1. The house is well-kept, neat, clean. Our kids range from 6-months to 5-years-old, and we didn't have to worry about cleanliness (except for ants!).
2. The bedrooms are spacious, and did not feel cramped even with cribs in the middle of the room.
3. The kitchen, dining and living rooms were great gathering areas. Spacious, plenty of seating.
4. Keyless entry - no worry about keys!
5. Darlene seemed pleasant over email and phone.
But.. the bad:
1. We were required to wash all bed sheets and bath towels we used - an added chore when you're wrangling 5 children! Thankfully, we requested a late check out, otherwise there was absolutely NO WAY we could have checked out by 10am! Perhaps we should have brought our own sheets and towels, but who goes on vacation having to worry about laundry - whether our own or the rental's??
2. Trash removal!! In addition to laundry, we also had to drive our trash to a garbage dump!! This was NEVER indicated to us prior to us placing a deposit on the house. We received the "rules" the day before our arrival, which stipulated that if we were not checking out on trash pick up days (Tuesdays and Fridays), we were required to load trash into our car and bring them to a local dump. Or pay a fee for Darlene to do it. Again - who goes on vacation having to think about driving to the dump?? Plus, with the kids, we had to dump the trash before packing them and our luggage and baby gear into the cars. So, that took up 45 minutes of our time, which we wouldn't have had if we didn't already request late check out. (We also paid an extra cleaning fee so we didn't have to "clean," but what a joke.)
3. We had NO IDEA there was a motorcycle rally in Wildwood this weekend. Loud bikes roaring up and down the street all night makes it hard for everyone to sleep. Wish Darlene mentioned that.
4. ANTS! House is immaculate, but there's an infestation of ants in the living and dining areas.
5. House is NOT "fully stocked" as Darlene led us to believe. No cutting board, not enough paper towels, no aluminum foil, just 4 trash bags!!, not enough laundry detergent. Inconveniences.
Otherwise, we had a great time. Thanks Darlene!
We returned with friends this time and they loved it as much as us. Darlene is great and her rental is close to what we enjoy, like bike riding, beach, restaurants and shopping. Loved her new furniture and looking forward to going back.
This was a great family vacation! The property was everything the owner listed and more! We will definitely be staying here again!
This condo was everything we could of asked for. It was beautifully decorated, clean, spacious and all around fantastic. The part we liked the best was that the main living area (kitchen & living room) was on the main floor. The bedrooms were upstairs, so no one was disturbed about anyone getting up early. The fully stocked kitchen had pots and pans, coffee maker, blender, toaster oven etc. The condo is located one block from the boardwalk and the beach. It is centrally located. It is 15 minutes to Cape May and 45 minutes to Atlantic City. Another great feature about this condo is that it has a keyless entry. So we didn't have to worry about who had a key, the door had a combination entry system. We loved that, I would highly recommend this condo to anyone visitng Wildwood. It is truly your "Home Away from Home" for a week.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 6 2015 - Jun 19 2015
3 night minimum stay
Jun 20 2015 - Sep 5 2015
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$400|
|Notes||Credit cards, PayPal, and monthly payments are excepted. Price is subject to change. Also no prom or graduation group please. Any other questions please email me.|