|Minimum Stay||1 - 4 nights|
As the calender is always updated, there will be no replies to inquiries for already booked periods.
- The apartment is in a totally new building from 2011
- Swimming pool on the roof.
- 24 hour security at the gate.
- Barbecue area
- Air condition
- Kitchen with all equipment for cooking
- Bathroom with hot water
- TV and DVD player
- Closet wit plenty of space for clothes
- 1 double bed
- 1 sofa bed
As the calender is always updated, there will be no replies to inquiries in already reserved periods.
-The property is located in the Boa Viagem area, which is the Copacabana of Recife.
-The beach is located 800 m away.
-Recife airport is located 5 km away.
-Carrefour supermarket is located 1 km away.
-Recife shopping center, one of the biggest in Brazil is located 1,5 km away. In the shopping center, you can find cinemas, restaurants, shops, or just sit and watch the people.
-Nearest bus stop is 400 m away, with connections to the center of Recife, as well as the historic city of Olinda, which is a must, if you are in Recife.
- You will find a lot of bars and restaurants between the property and the beach. There are some very nice steakhouses (churrascarias) nearby.
In the main streets, running parallel to the beach, you can find everything, what belongs to a big city, like fitness centers, bakeries, shops, banks. The metro station Antonio Falcao is nearby, from where you can go to the airport and take a bus to Porto de Galinhas, one of the most beautiful beaches of Brazil.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||€200|
- Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
- Excessive use of electricity, gas or water will be deducted from the deposit
- Deposit of 200 EUR to be transferred to a bank account.
- Rent to be paid in cash (EURO or BRL) upon arriving at the property
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.