Bonaire Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, 5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 10).
Villa Vista Mare is a luxurious ocean-front estate located in the upscale Sabadeco neighborhood on the island of Bonaire. From the moment you enter Villa Vista Mare you get the sense of privacy and tranquility you deserve.
Villa Vista Mare is situated on the calm side of Bonaire’s ocean and is surrounded by a picturesque tropical garden which is frequented by parrots, hummingbirds, mockingbirds and sea eagles.
From the pool and beach enjoy sunsets, green-flash sunsets, dolphins, turtles and the sun sparkling on the water.
Villa Vista Mare has two main living areas, the main house and the gazebo. It is like getting two homes to enjoy. Your biggest challenge will be deciding where to relax!
The large main home has two suites and three additional bedrooms (see accommodation section for more info)
- Master Retreat Suite
- Premier Suite
- Seashell Bedroom
- Library Bedroom
- Garden Bedroom
• The Premier Suite on the upper level has a full kitchen and living room
• Four full bathrooms featuring large walk-in showers and a powder room with toilet
• A fully equipped gourmet kitchen with butler pantry and a commercial range
• An exercise room with yoga mats, free weights and Bowflex gym
• A pool table room with a professional pool table
• A large living room with a comfy sofa, a super-sized flat screen television and a DVD player
• A large bar with wine cooler, ice maker, beverage cooler, pass-through window to the porch bar
• A huge covered porch with a dining table, a game table, and chairs for relaxing
• Scuba gear hanging area and rinse tanks
• Security system
• Safes in the Master Retreat Suite and Premiere Suite
• A propane BBQ grill
A short stroll from the house through the tropical garden brings you to the beach-front Gazebo which features a beautiful infinity edge pool with built-in bar stools, large exposed areas for sunning, and extensive covered sitting areas when you want some shade.
Many guests spend most of their day sitting on a stool in the pool at the negative edge, reading a book and watching the waves gently touch the beach.
The two story Gazebo is steps from the pool, beach and ocean and has everything you need for spending a relaxing day in the pool by the ocean…
• Salt water pool (salt levels about the same as which is in a person’s eyes). No harsh chemicals.
• Pool is about 4.5 feet deep with broad gentle stairs for easy entry. It is deep enough for swimming laps, but stays warm, between 85 and 88 degrees all year.
• The Gazebo has two levels. The upper level has shaded seating and incredible views of the ocean, shore and Klein Bonaire the small island about 2 miles off shore.
• The Gazebo lower level has a kitchen which is fully stocked with plates, flatware, glasses, etc., a stainless steel refrigerator with freezer, a sink, a microwave, a propane BBQ grill, coolers, an outdoor shower, and a bathroom. It has a speaker for a smart phone.
• The Gazebo lower level has dining tables, teak lounge chairs located in many areas, so you can be as close or far away from the rest of your group as you wish.
• Rinse buckets for Scuba gear and places to hang gear and bathing suits.
• Wide gentle stairs that take you from the lower pool deck seating area to the beach.
• Wireless Internet
The beach is on Bonaire’s famous Marine Park which has preserved Bonaire’s reef and fish for over 40 years. The dive sites Andrea I and Andrea II are just south of Villa Vista Mare.
It’s your choice; enjoy lazy afternoons at the pool watching for flamingos, dolphins and pelicans, or snorkel or dive in the incredibly vibrant underwater world.
Accommodation: 5 air conditioned bedrooms
• Master Retreat Suite - Queen size bed, large seating area, and a walk-in closet with a safe. Bathroom has two vanities with sinks, make-up station, roomy walk in shower, bathroom with toilet and bidet. Bonus is an attached exercise room.
• Premier Suite - Queen size bed, full kitchen, living room, bathroom with walk in shower. Located the home’s upper level with a separate private entry from both the street and ocean sides. Walk out to the large upper terrace and you have gorgeous views of the garden and ocean.
• Seashell Bedroom – Queen size bed and full bathroom. Entry from inside the home, and a separate private entry from outside.
• Library bedroom – Option for 2 twin size beds, or a king size bed. Entry from inside the home. No attached bathroom. Has 2 built in desks with granite counters and comfortable Aeron office chairs.
• Garden Bedroom – Full size bed and full bathroom. Attached to the home with separate private entry to the right of the home’s main entry door.
• Direct access to Bonaire Marine Park and very quiet beach
• Tropical garden frequented by parrots, hummingbirds, mocking birds and sea eagles
• Fully furnished and equipped main home, Premiere Suite and Gazebo
• Screens on all windows
• Bedroom air conditioning
• Smart phone speaker docks in each bedroom, living room, beach house
• Flat screen HD televisions with DVD players in each bedroom, living room
• DVD movie library
• Street parking with room for 5 vehicles
• Security system and safes
• Scuba rinse and gear hanging
• Available private chef
• Available Scuba tank delivery
• Greeting by property manager who will show you to your rental vehicle and guide you to our home
• Property manager available 24/7 for questions
• NO hidden charges. Utilities, taxes/fees included in price
• Mid-week cleaning
• Wireless Internet
• Cable TV
• Telephone (local calls)
• On Bonaire’s Marine Park with direct access to Scuba and snorkeling
• 4 miles from Kralendijk, the main town
• 6 miles from the Airport
• Close to popular dive shops, groceries and restaurants
NOTE: We offer discounts based on the number of bedrooms used and quote a total price including all taxes, fees and utilities (no surprises or hidden charges).
5 bedrooms $6,195
4 bedrooms $5,895
3 bedrooms $5,595
2 bedrooms $5,295
1 bedroom $4,995
20% rate increase for 12/15 - 1/3
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
We travel extensively, but our main home is Villa Vista Mare on Bonaire. We love to open our home to guests who appreciate luxury, privacy and tranquility. When we are on Bonaire you can find us scuba diving, snorkeling, playing tennis and photographing the incredible beauty of Bonaire. We hope you enjoy our home and the island we love, Bonaire.
Owner purchased this villa in 2004
Why Owner chose Bonaire
We spent 6 years designing and building our slice of paradise on Bonaire. After traveling to many Caribbean destinations we chose to make Bonaire our home because of the incredibly kind and caring local people, world class scuba, snorkeling and windsurfing, limited rain and no hurricanes, great infrastructure and political stability.
What makes this villa unique
Our home is not the typical vacation rental. It is our primary home, filled with high quality furniture, luxurious amenities and architectural details like solid Mahogany doors and windows, hardwood beams and hand hand-crafted tiles. We designed our dream home so every element would promote stress free living. We hope you feel as at peace here as we do.