Sunnyside House Rental Photos and Description
4 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 4 Baths, (Sleeps 16), elevator, heated pools
Imagine a snow-white sand dune with swaying sea oats by Caribbean-green water on Carillon Beach, Florida. That's where 'DoodleBug' proudly sits. You'll love the spectacular sunsets over the gulf here from outdoors & indoors.
DoodleBug Cottage provides casual, luxury accommodations with a coastal flair. She is awash in light, airy well-appointed interiors with clean lines. When you reach the spacious gulf-front rooms, you will have to stop and be captivated by the emerald green ocean views. The outdoors brilliantly fuses with the indoors thanks to dual french doors and great deck space.
This beach home is very family oriented with fun murals on the walls, bright airy paint and colorful Nancy Drew paintings throughout.
There is also no home to the west of DoodleBug giving it the privacy and exclusivity you're looking for.
As of February 2012 we have upgraded to brand new pillowtop king beds & bedding, brand new furniture, brand new Sony Bravia Flatscreen Tv's & Blu Ray players in every room as well as fresh paint throughout. New Adirondack chairs for the decks and luxury chaise loungers off the master bedroom deck..
* 24/7 staffed gatehouse & security patrols
* 4000 linear feet of serene, white-sand gulf beaches
* Lake Carillon (12-acre lake)
* Contiguous Lake Powell (largest FL salt-water, coastal dune lake)
* Parks & interconnecting pathways (natural landscaping)
* 3 Exceptional swimming pools (2 heated pools in winter)
* Children's pool
* Children's playground
* Tennis courts
* Basketball courts
* Lush promenade ('pedestrian strolling avenue')
* Golf cart, bicycle, kayak, & jet ski rental deliveries
* Downtown Carillon (shops, galleries, restaurant & wine bar)
* 'Concerts On The Green' (free Monday nights in-season)
* 'Outdoor Movies On The Green' (free Wednesday nights in-season)
* Meeting House Sunday church service (overlooking Lake Carillon)--Ring the bell!
* 5-Minute walk-designed town (new town with old ways)
* Town entirely on the beach side of the highway
* New NW FL PC International Airport (ECP) (9 Miles) (Southwest Airlines + private planes)
* Camp Helen State Park (Nature trails and sightseeing)
* World-renowned championship golf courses (8 courses within 15 minutes)
* Camp Creek Golf Course Partnership
* Shipwreck Island Water Park
* Pier Park 1.4 million sq\ft upscale outdoor mall (boardwalk, pier, shops, sidewalk cafes, J Buffet's Margaritaville, Music, iMax Digital Theater, Back Porch Restaurant)
* The Silver Sands Factory Stores (100+ designer names)
* Adjacent Camp Helen State Park (boating, fishing, hiking, & wildlife viewing)
* Beaches of S. Walton 18-mile paved path (walking, jogging, & biking)
* Snorkeling, diving, deep sea & shallow-water fly fishing expeditions
* Eden Gardens State Park (Tucker Bayou home & nature trails)
* Rosemary Beach (right around the corner)
* Seaside (only a few convenient minutes down Hwy. 30-A)
* Sidewalk cafes, eclectic boutiques, & chic restaurants
* Publix supermarket (near gatehouse)
* Beach butlers (grocery deliver & store service available)
Keywords: Carillon Beach Gulf Front Rosemary Beach Seaside Ocean Front Cottage
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed