• towels provided
• activities guide
• laundry soap
• local maps
• olive oil soap
• toilet paper
• central heating
• linens provided
• vacuum cleaner
• hand made carpets all over the house
• iron and ironing board
• hairdryer .
• coffee maker
• cooking utensils
• 4 ring stove
• stove top burners
• washing machine.
• comfy seating for 10 people.
• dining area
• seating for 8 people.
• 1 Bathroom with Shower, Toilet
• 1 WC
• Outdoor Shower .
• 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
• Bedroom 1 - 1 double.
Bedroom 2 - 1 Double, 2 Twin/ Single:
• The bedrooms can be arranged as 2 doubles,or 1 double,and 2 singles in 2nd bedroom, the lounge has 2 sofa beds .
• Satellite tv
• stereo system
• books adults
• games adults
• games kids
• music library
• video library
• internet access.
• outdoor grill charcoal
• 8 garden chairs
• 4 beach chairs.
• pets not allowed
• suitable for elderly
• wheelchair inaccessible
• children welcome.
Luxurious stone house on the beach with unique view and convenient for all seasons and all ages.
Luxurious stone house at a 50m distance from the beach of Sykia with a wonderful view of the small picturesque island of Telendos. The house is only 50 meters away from the famous beach of Massouri and a 200 meters away from Myrties beach . It’s only a breath away from all kinds of restaurants, bars, clubs, supermarkets, 2 swimming pools free to the public and tourist shops . You can also rent a car or a scooter nearby or we could arrange it for you and at the best prices. The bus stop is almost in front of the house.
Furthermore, if you need some extra beauty care we could arrange a hairdresser or an aesthetician to take care of you inplace .
There are 200 m2 wonderful terraces around the villa (20m2 covered) with outside cooking areas, a stone barbecue set , 3 tables and 3 sofas made of stone as well , garden furniture , two chaises longues and a garage for one vehicle.
The house is built on 3 levels and it has 2 entrances. On the first level there is a living room with a fireplace, comfortable sofas, a t.v. set, a bar, a decoration with works of art and hand made objects of an important value, a small kitchen and a wc. The decoration of that room is influenced from the Greek marine tradition. 2 persons can sleep on the comfortable sofas. On the second level there is the main living room with a tv set , a dvd player and a hi-fi system, an air condition and the dining room with a fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen ( a dishwasher, a big fridge, a freezer, a coffee maker, a toaster, etc.). All furniture are hand made and unique.
On the third level you can find the 2 bedrooms and in the middle the bathroom. The bedroom on the left has 2 single beds and a wardrobe. Of course each room has its private veranda. The bedroom on the right has a double bed and a wardrobe. In the hall, just outside the bathroom there is a big closet with the washing machine, the hairdryer, luxurious towels and sheets.
We also have all the equipment needed for a baby if necessary.
You can choose among many activities:
1) climbing: in Kalymnos you can find many climbing destinations and there are stores very near the house where you can buy or rent the proper equipment.
2) diving : In the island there are 2-3 scuba diving centers, where you can take some diving lessons with a certificate, or just enjoy the experience.
3) water sports in Massouri beach where you can do water skiing, or water cycling
5) Sea excursions to the nearest small islands. Local boats organize every day small excursions to beaches all over the island where you can have a pick-nick and enjoy the sun and the sea away from the crowd.
6) Visit Telendos island: every half an hour from the small harbor of Myrties , local boats can take you, with only 2 euros per person, to the picturesque island of Telendos at a 5-minute distance. There you can enjoy sea food, swimming and relaxing.
Upon your arrival we are welcoming you with a bottle of wine of our own production, some jars of thyme honey ( the renowned kalymnian thyme honey) and some local herbs for your salad and your tea.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest|
|rates depend on the days to stay, on the number of guests and on the season|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.