Great Exuma House Rental Photos and Description
Stunning views : 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, sleeps 6 adults or 4 ad+4children
Share Perfect Island Moments ! Explore pristine beaches and coves ! Take diving lessons ! Fish the flats or deepsea ! Kayak around Moriah Harbour Cay ! Swim in our infinity pool ! Savor Bahamian cuisine !
* Located on the clear turquoise waters, overlooking the unspoiled beaches of Moriah Harbour Cay National Park.
* Offshore from our home is one of the best area for bonefishing.
* This newly constructed house is perfect for families or traveling couples.
* It is surrounded by lush tropical colorful gardens and palm trees.
* Three kayaks and two paddle boards with fishing rod holder
* The interior spaces is located on two levels : the master bedroom, the living room and dining room are upstairs. Two more bedrooms with a great room downstairs includes a 51 inch television monitor, DVD, Play Station 3, pool table and is perfect for family gatherings after dinner.
* Each rooms with an oceanview.
* You'll spend most of your time outdoor enjoying the stunning vistas from the upper and lower decks, or in the 16' x 22 infinity pool with small beach overlooking the ocean.
* The upper porch features a comfortable seating area from which to watch the ever-changing pristine waters or the bonefish fishermen. A large outdoor dining table inviting for all if you want to maximize your sunning or just cool off in the shade and still enjoy the views.
* The villa’s cabana is just steps from the pool and offer a BBQ area.
* Lounging in the sun while enjoying the trade winds, having a light afternoon lunch, or enjoying a catered meal by one of Great Exuma’s chefs.
*** Life’s simple pleasures at Thevine house ! ***
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thevine House is better than advertised! The home is new, well decorated, clean, organized and exceeded our expectations. It is in a beautiful location overlooking Moriah Harbour Cay with wrap around decks on two levels to enjoy the view. The grounds were nicely landscaped and the pool was always kept clean and inviting. The kitchen has high end appliances and every kind of cookware and utensil you could need, along with many spices. We ate most breakfasts and dinners at the house, often utilizing the large Weber grill to cook steaks, burgers, etc. We have two young children and one of our favorite activities was taking the kayaks to Moriah Harbour Cay. The beaches were stunning without another person in sight. At low tide, we encountered all kinds of sea life (sea stars, crabs, etc.). In addition, we saw a sea turtle and two dolphins swimming right in front of the house. It is a short drive to George Town with its restaurants and activities, yet far enough away to feel peaceful and secluded. Desreen (housekeeper/contact person) and Willie (pool maintenance and groundkeeper) were always friendly and helpful if we had any questions or requests. We highly recommend Thevine House for your next vacation and are looking forward to returning in the not too distant future!!