Carazo House Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6, Dining Room, Beautiful Open Air Terrace
Kinloch Lodge is a natural haven located in the 'Meseta de los Pueblos', a cool and breezy plateau just 45 minutes south of Managua. The cabin stands on a hilltop within a small, family owned 10-hectare farm, surrounded by majestic trees and lush tropical vegetation - the perfect getaway for people who love nature. Enjoy bird-watching, walking or mountain biking along pleasant and colorful nature trails adorned by our local tropical greenery and coffee, bamboo, cacao, plantain, mandarin and orange groves.
Our lovely wood cabin has three comfy bedrooms, two bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a dining room, as well as an open air terrace with barbecue facilities and a children's playground. Two bikes, DVD, Linen and Towels included.
Kinloch Lodge's strategic location, halfway between San Marcos and Jinotepe, allows you to enjoy a diversity of day-trips, less than an hour's drive from the cabin.
* Visit the nearby 'pueblos' of rich Chorotega cultural heritage, famous for their folklore, crafts and religious festivals.
* Drive up to the edge of the smoking cone of Santiago Volcano, one of only four on earth that maintain a constant pool of lava in its open crater.
* Swim in the clear and fresh waters of a spectacular lagoon inside the crater of the extinct Apoyo Volcano.
* Hike through the cloud forest of Mombacho Volcano Natural Reserve and canopy your way down.
* Walk the streets of Granada - a charming colonial city founded in 1524. Take a boat ride or kayak around the 354 islands that form the Archipelago Las Isletas, and admire its rich birdlife.
* Enjoy a good swim and eat fresh fish in the nearby beaches of Casares and La Boquita.
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome