One of the original cottages of 'Old Sorrento', this holiday home is situated on a beautiful garden allotment. With a freshly-painted, renovated bathroom, all new appliances and furniture and a fantastic location, this rental is only one street back from the foreshore and so close to the bay that you can almost hear the waves.
This holiday house has a large living area, with an open fireplace and high ceilings (floor boards throughout), as well as another small sunroom. The three bedrooms come with a queen bed in the master bedroom, two bunks, a double bed and a double futon in the sunroom. (Sheets and towels not provided.) This rental also boasts the convenience of two bathrooms.
Located in Sorrento's golden strip only minutes to the beach and village, you can step out on the town, enjoy the surf or chill out in the garden and enjoy cooking on the gas BBQ. This summer, the ultimate lifestyle starts here.
14 night minimum stay over Christmas/ New Year
• Location: Mornington Peninsula, Victoria. 107km from Melbourne.
• Nearest airport: Tullamarine, Melbourne. (74.5 km)
• Why not take a ferry from Sorrento to Queenscliff? You might see some dolphins and whales
• Try your hand at sea kayaking in the bay
• Enjoy a round of golf at the Sorrento Golf Club. This is a private club but has some openings for visiting golfers. Contact the club in advance.
• Visit the Collins Settlement Historic Site, Victoria’s first settlement.
• Relax on Sorrento’s Front Beach, where you can enjoy swimming and other water activities.
• Spend a day exploring the town’s boutiques and art galleries
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.