Located in one of Sorrento's prime areas within easy walking distance to the beach and the sailing club, there is a real opportunity here to secure a fabulous house for your summer holidays. This four-bedroom, three-bathroom home is positioned high on a well-treed block. Enjoy the outlook towards the bay over the tree tops from most rooms and from large outdoor entertaining decks that merge into the low maintenance, native gardens.
In the master bedroom you will find a generous king-sized bed, while in the other rooms you’ll find a queen bed, two king singles and two regular single beds, sleeping eight in total. (Sheets and towels are not provided.) This rental also boasts two bathrooms and two living areas, one with an open fireplace. There is also a spacious, well-equipped kitchen, with a dishwasher and a fridge with a chilled water dispenser. The house is equipped with two TVs and two DVD players (including Bluray player), as well as Bose Hi-fi and split system heating/cooling to keep you comfortable and entertained.
Outside, there are generous parking areas and a double carport. The house is also blessed with a fully-fenced garden and a large gas BBQ on the generous sundeck. A breathtaking home from home, located in one of Sorrento's prime areas within easy walking distance to the beach.
Rates: Summer $4500, Autumn $3375, Winter $2250 per week
14 night minimum stay over Christmas/ New Year
• Location: Mornington Peninsula, Victoria. 107km from Melbourne.
• Nearest airport: Tullamarine, Melbourne. (74.5 km)
• Why not take a ferry from Sorrento to Queenscliff? You might see some dolphins and whales
• Try your hand at sea kayaking in the bay
• Enjoy a round of golf at the Sorrento Golf Club. This is a private club but has some openings for visiting golfers. Contact the club in advance.
• Visit the Collins Settlement Historic Site, Victoria’s first settlement.
• Relax on Sorrento’s Front Beach, where you can enjoy swimming and other water activities.
• Spend a day exploring the town’s boutiques and art galleries