With this quality, new two storey holiday home, you can leave your cars in the garage and enjoy all that Sorrento has to offer with beaches, restaurants and shops on your doorstep. This fabulous four bedroom rental (which sleeps eight), is the essence of easy living.
Cleverly designed to appeal to all ages, the upper level is accessed by a seaside boardwalk. A generous, open plan living room, with gas log fire, light, fresh dining area and stylish kitchen open onto a sunny entertaining deck. The master bedroom, with walk in wardrobe and ensuite, benefits from lovely coastal views and a private balcony.
Downstairs, guests have the ease of a separate entry to three large bedrooms, family bathroom and sizeable second living area with sliding doors to the deck and rear garden. Includes split system air conditioning, ceiling fans, stainless steel cooking appliances, integrated dishwasher, security alarm, remote double garage with internal access and low maintenance native gardens (Minimum stay over Christmas/ New Year is 14 nights.)
• Location: Mornington Peninsula, Victoria. 107km from Melbourne.
• Nearest airport: Tullamarine, Melbourne. (74.5 km)
• Why not take a ferry from Sorrento to Queenscliff? You might see some dolphins and whales
• Try your hand at sea kayaking in the bay
• Enjoy a round of golf at the Sorrento Golf Club. This is a private club but has some openings for visiting golfers. Contact the club in advance.
• Visit the Collins Settlement Historic Site, Victoria’s first settlement.
• Relax on Sorrento’s Front Beach, where you can enjoy swimming and other water activities.
• Spend a day exploring the town’s boutiques and art galleries
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.