Portsea House Rental Rates
- Summer $10,000 Autumn $7500 Winter $500 per week;
This luxury Portsea holiday house is only metres to the Portsea village and pier, hidden down a quiet, private cul–de–sac. Flooded with natural light from its northern orientation and large glass areas, the single level floor plan is designed around a stunning internal courtyard and fully tiled, heated pool.
This spectacular beachside rental comes with a king bed, a queen, a bunk bed and two singles, sleeping eight in total. Offering four bedrooms, (main with ensuite and walk–in–robe), a study, three large living zones, two bathrooms, a powder room, and featuring internal and external limestone walls, plus a superb white, stainless steel and stone designer kitchen (with dishwasher), the home speaks of quality throughout. This superb rental also offers a full outdoor kitchen (including fridge) and a BBQ and a pizza oven, so you can really enjoy the outdoor life. When it comes to entertainment, if you don’t fancy tinkling away on the grand piano or going for a swim in the gas heated pool, you can always settle down to watch one of the three TVs. We have Foxtel.
Add the thoughtful use of white plantation shutters, ducted air conditioning, two gas log fireplaces and an open fireplace (all set in feature limestone surrounds), and a fully-fenced garden to give you a dream holiday home. (The minimum stay over Christmas/ New Year is 14 nights.)
• Location: Victoria, 1.5 hours from Melbourne
• Nearest airport: Tullamarine Airport, Melbourne
• This seaside town is home to a number of rich and famous people. Take a walk along Millionaire’s Row and see how the other half live
• The town is famous for scuba diving, although there is also plenty of surfing and sea kayaking. A reef and the HMAS Canberra shipwreck are there to be explored near the main pier
• Scuba divers can expect to see weedy sea dragons, as well as puffer fish and rays