Tokyo Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Sleeps 4 comfortably - your choice of beds or fold away futons
This is a special new listing in the heart of the city; perfect for a short visit. It is a single unit with wide veranda. Perfect for a quiet night rest after a long day of sightseeing and convenient to bars & restaurants that Tokyo has to offer.
Located minutes from the subway station you are also minutes away from both traditional Japanese eateries and some of the best international restaurants that the area has to offer. The area has something to offer to both young travelers as well as for families with older kids (teens or college/post grad students).
There is something for everybody in this area that is one of the most historical yet international parts of Tokyo.
The unit is comfortable and well lit during the day while its dark and quiet at night. I hope you'll find this unit more modern and properly air conditioned for the hot summer months.
Time to popular destinations in the area:
- Tokyo Tower, 10 min walk
- Roppongi Hills, 1 min walk
- Roppongi Main Crossing, 10 min walk
- Shiba Park / Daimon Temple, 10 min walk
- Meiji Shrine, Harajuku, Shibuya, Shinjuku, 10 min by train
- Tsukiji Morning Fish Market, 10 min by train
- Tokyo Midtown, 15 min walk
- National Modern Museum, 15 min walk
- Tokyo Disneyland, 40 min by train
- Tokyo Dome, 15 min by train
- Odaiba / Toyota Showcase, 30 min by train
- Makuhari Concert Hall, 45 min by train
- Narita Airport, 1 hour by bus or train
- Haneda Airport, 30 min by bus or train
Although the kitchen has one burner, please plan to take advantage of the wide selection of restaurants in the neighborhood. I am happy to provide suggestions during your stay.
I've stayed at homeaway units in the US in the past and now happy to provide this type of rental option to travelers to Tokyo. I hope that you will find this unit to meet your needs and exceed your expectations in terms of comfort and convenience as you discover for the first time how fun this city is or become re-acquainted with Tokyo.
For long-term and/or larger groups, please feel free to contact me to learn more about our special offers and I can make special arrangements to prepare for your stay.
Wishing you happy and safe travels!
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Events Allowed