Tokyo Apartment Rental Photos and Description
1 tatami style bedroom (sleeps 2-4), 1 bath unit, 2 sofa day beds, sleeps 6 - 8
Located on the main shopping strip, you are minutes away from both traditional Japanese eateries and some of the best international restaurants that Tokyo has to offer. The area has something to offer to both young travelers as well as for families.
If it's your first time to Tokyo as an individual traveller, you are close enough to the bars and clubs in Roppongi but not too far enough away that you can easily get home and enjoy a peaceful nights rest. If you enjoy all the conveniences of home like your morning coffee, you'll find 2 Starbucks, 2 Tullys, and some boutique coffee and tea houses as well.
If partying until the early morning is not your cup of tea, you'll find the neighborhood to be clean, fun and family friendly with plenty of areas to allow your kids to run around and play in recently constructed jungle gyms and parks while you can enjoy a glass of champagne or fine wine.
If you tire of the city, there are 2 subway stations with 3 trains to get you away.
The unit is a spacious, corner room with a beautiful bay window overlooking the main shopping street. While the entire unit is well lit during the day with two balconies, we hope you'll find the traditional tatami style bedroom to be surprising quiet and cozy.
Time to popular destinations in the area:
- Tokyo Tower, 10 min walk
- Roppongi Hills, 1 min walk
- Roppongi Main Crossing, 10 min walk
- Shiba Park / Daimon Temple, 10 min walk
- Meiji Shrine, Harajuku, Shibuya, Shinjuku, 10 min by train
- Tsukiji Morning Fish Market, 10 min by train
- Tokyo Midtown, 15 min walk
- National Modern Museum, 15 min walk
- Tokyo Disneyland, 40 min by train
- Tokyo Dome, 15 min by train
- Odaiba / Toyota Showcase, 30 min by train
- Makuhari Concert Hall, 45 min by train
- Narita Airport, 1 hour by bus or train
- Haneda Airport, 30 min by bus or train
Although there is a kitchen with two burners, please plan to take advantage of the wide selection of restaurants in the neighborhood. I am happy to provide suggestions during your stay.
I've stayed at homeaway units in the US in the past and now happy to provide this type of rental option to travelers to Tokyo. I hope that you will find this unit to meet your needs and exceed your expectations in terms of comfort and convenience as you discover for the first time how fun this city is or become reacquainted with Tokyo.
For long-term and/or larger groups, please feel free to contact me to learn more about our special offers and I can make special arrangements to prepare for your stay.
Wishing you happy and safe travels!
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm