Welcome to our relaxing family home! We are located at the top of a quiet cul de sac and close to many activities. Your vacation stay will be comfortable with high quality mattresses and bed linens. All of your needs have been anticipated including a well stocked kitchen with an extensive spice collection.
This home is conveniently located near:
• Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Cheyenne Canyon and Seven Falls
• The Broadmoor Hotel and Cheyenne Mountain Resort
• Fort Carson, Peterson Air Force Base, Cheyenne Mountain
• Close to the interstate for a 15-20 minute drive to the Air Force Academy
• Old Colorado City, Downtown Colorado Springs and Manitou Springs
• Garden of the Gods, The Cog Railway, Pikes Peak Highway, Olympic Training Center
• Easy drive to Cripple Creek, Denver and The Royal Gorge
• Movie theatre, shopping and restaurants;
The main floor of the home is an open concept with all the rooms flowing together for a wonderful family dynamic. The family room features a gas fireplace, flatscreen TV and surround sound. The entertainment cabinet is stocked with DVDs, books and games for the family to enjoy. The kitchen opens up to a patio with a gas grill and seating. Children will enjoy the wood play set and adults can relax in a hammock strung between two large shade trees.
The second floor has three large bedrooms and two baths (there is a powder room on the main floor). The master bedroom has a king size bed and a five-piece bath with a soaker tub. The second bedroom has a beautiful queen size bed and window seat. The third bedroom has a twin bed and a bunk with a full bed and a twin bed. The hall bath is large with double lavatories. To accommodate babies and toddlers there is a portable crib which will roll easily into any of the three bedrooms. We also provide a high chair/booster seat, bibs, baby spoons, baby swing and the outside swing set has a Little Tyke baby swing.
Thank you for a comfortable stay in your lovely home. Everything possibly needed was there, and we were well rested between our sight-seeing. Our little dog also had a great time exploring the yard and hearing a dog or dogs on the other side of the fence. We got some great photos in the hammock.
Thank you again for not only the pleasant stay in your home but also the pleasant conversations, communications and arrangements in making the plans. The experience was a delight from beginning to receipt of the refundable deposit. Best wishes to you both!
Conveniently located near:
* Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Cheyenne Canyon, Seven Falls
* The Broadmoor Hotel, Cheyenne Mountian Resort
* Fort Carson, Peterson Air Force Base, Cheyenne Mnt.
* 15-20 minute drive to Air Force Academy
* Shopping in Old Colorado City and Manitou Springs
* Garden of the Gods, Cog Railway, Cave of the Winds
* Glen Eyrie, Focus on the Family, Olympic Training Center
* Easy drive to Cripple Creek for gambling
* Easy drive to Denver or Royal Gorge
* Movie theatres, shopping and restaurants close by.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 24 2014 - Sep 12 2014
6 night minimum stay
Sep 13 2014 - Nov 14 2014
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
|Property Damage Protection||$89|
|Notes||$200 refundable damage deposit due at contract. Refundable Pet deposit - $50/dog
Rates subject to change until first payment is received.
100% refund up to 90 days prior to stay.
After that date refunds will be issued on a case by case basis or applied to a future stay.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.