Check out our new website: www.annapolisriverfront.com
Big, shady, very private waterfront home, old charm updated with all modern conveniences. Classic porch with rocking chairs and swings overlooks multilevel decks, your own private pier and the beautiful Magothy River, about four scenic miles upstream from the open Chesapeake. Six mph speed zone for 3/4 mile each direction insures safe swimming, sailing, fishing and catching our famous Maryland crabs in your own traps, or just watch the yachts and working fishboats parade by your porch, don't forget to wave.
Home has 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, huge open floor plan and provides everything you could need. First floor master bedroom with king, two upstairs bedrooms with queens, and den with a double futon and a full-sized bed.
1. Newly Renovated Kitchen: State-of-the-art appliances including a stainless steel refrigerator/freezer, dish washer, microwave, oven, and 4 ring stove. Kitchen also includes full silverware and tableware, cooking utensils, blender, coffee maker, toaster, and round table with four chairs.
2. Living Room/Dining Area: Open floor pattern that includes 3 couches and television. Dining area includes a rectangular table with seating for 6 people.
3. Indoor Entertainment: Air Hockey table, Foosball table, Sony Television with cable, DVD/VCR player, CD player, wireless high speed internet, and a poker set.
4. Bedrooms: The master bedroom is on the main floor and it has a full bathroom with a tub shower. There is also a den on the main floor that has a twin bed, baby crib, and futon. The upstairs has two bedrooms with a queen bed in each.
5. Bathrooms: The master bedroom on the main floor has a full bathroom with a tub shower. The main floor also has another full bathroom with a tub shower. The upstairs has a newly built full bathroom with a standing shower. The upstairs also has another full bathroom that has a clawfoot tub. The bathrooms come with paper products, body wash, shampoo, and conditioner.
6. Outside: As soon as you walk out on the deck, the first thing you notice is the amazing view of the water! On the left side of the deck, there is a hot tub, which is perfect for relaxing while on vacation. On the right side of the deck, there is a swing along with a round table and several seats, which is perfect for eating a meal while enjoying the view. As you walk down the steps of the deck, you reach the middle deck. On the right side, there is a picnic table along with a gas grill. There are a few more steps that lead to another level of the deck, which has another picnic table. There are yet another small group of steps which lead to yet another level of the deck. This level has another set of steps which lead to the pier. The pier has a boat lift, fish cleaning table, and several seats where you can sit and enjoy the view of the water. The pier also has two kayaks, a canoe, and crabbing gear.
For more information, please visit our website: www.annapolisriverfront.com