Near the village of Gordes, this property enjoys an exceptional location for exploring the region. Ideal for two families or several friends, each has its independence yet can join to gather around the pool. A stroll to the village to enjoy an appetizer or a pure Provencal market. In short, this all comes together for a simple,
restful holiday. The property, on a plot of 3000 m² with an olive grove and an amazing borie, is divided into two detached houses (180m² total) and
is composed of:
1st house (93.60 m²):
· Kitchen (10 m²) with plate halogen hob, extractor hood, fridge / freezer, coffee maker, kettle, multi-function food processor, sink, microwave, oven, dishwasher
· Living room (35.80 m²) including the dining room with wooden table and eight chairs, and lounge with two leather sofas and armchair, TV, DVD player
· Bedroom n°1 (11 m²) with 2 beds of 90cm, closet
· Corridor (4 m²)
· Shower room (6.36 m²) with basin, shower, washing machine
· Bedroom n°2 (13.20 m²) with a bed of 160cm, closet, bathroom with shower and washbasin
· Independant WC (2m²) with hand basin
· Bedroom n°3 (10.20 m²) with 2 beds of 90 cm, closet
Covered terrace overlooking the 15m pool 8 x 4m and garden furniture
2nd house (86.3 m²):
· Living room (38. m²) including the kitchen, dining room and sitting room
· Corridor (3m²)
· Bedroom 4 (13m²) with a bed of 160 x 200cm, closet
· Bedroom 5 (12 m²) with 2 beds of 90cm, closet
· Shower room (5.85 m²) with 2 basins, shower
· Independent WC (2m²) with hand basin
· Beroom 6 (12m²) with 2 beds of 90cm , closet
Covered terrace of 13m² with a garden view.
Luberon Sotheby’s International Realty is by design a boutique real estate firm, united with the world’s top, international, luxury real estate brand —Sotheby’s International Realty®.
Our affiliation with Sotheby’s International Realty provides us with a unique worldwide brokerage presence that, in turn, creates a global marketplace for Propriétés du Luberon to buy, sell and rent properties in the Luberon Valley in Provence.
Most of the properties have at least some maid service and other services can usually be arranged, including a full time chef, cooking lessons, yacht charter, babysitter or transfers to and from the airport. Unlike a hotel holiday, staying at a villa offers flexibility, privacy and space to unwind and Luberon Sotheby’s International Realty will ensure a personal service to make sure you find exactly what you are looking for.
Sotheby's International Realty invites fans of precious moments to discover a collection of exceptional properties and a bespoke service in the heart of a region with authentic atmospheres. Our team consists of specialists in luxury travel that will provide you with a many years of experience. Our Service is geared towards the creativity, flexibility and reliability. A constant attention with a personalized and discreet service. Thanks to our excellent relations, we are able to get the best concert tickets, tables, restaurants etc.
Beautiful houses built in dry stone's closed from the center of Gordes, each offering a fully equipped kitchen, lounge with dining area, 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Large field where children can have fun in all tranquility. Beautiful view on the Luberon mountains.
The Vaucluse is the region which embodies most of what is associated with the Provence - from the lavender fields and vineyards to the majestic summit of Mont Ventoux, the mecca of cyclists with its back breaking climb of Tour de France fame. From Avignon with the Palace of the Popes to the perched villages of the Luberon and Haut Vaucluse. This is a prime area for outdoor activities, such as climbing, canoeing, swimming, spelunking, hang-gliding and ballooning. But foremost this is hiking !
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Nov 1 2013 - Dec 21 2013
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.