In the heart of the Luberon, this Provencal home is situated in the commune of Gargas, between Apt and Roussillon, just 5 minutes from all commodities. The home belongs to my wife Aline...her delightful parents are the closest neighbors...Aline's father sells his honey and knows the Luberon intimately...The property consists of a courtyard, a small landscaped garden with shade areas including a pergola shading a furnished terrace. One can see the nearby villages of Lacoste and Bonnieux and the Luberon mountains from the house. The renown village of Roussillon is just 5 minutes away.
The 130m2 ( 1300 ft2 ) is composed of:
- Kitchen (16m2) with fridge, Gagganau oven,microwave, Nespresso, scales, steamer, citrus press, mincer, rice cooker, food processor, mixer, single sink, induction hob, extractor, dishwasher, table with 8 chairs and french doors opening onto the terrace.
- Lounge with fireplace (38m2) with a corner sofa, coffee table, flat screen satellite TV, DVD player, hi fi and french doors opening onto the terrace
- Bathroom (5.4m2) handbasin, shower and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 1 (12m2) 2 beds 90 x 180 cm, 2 bedside tables, chair, wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 (12m2) bed 160 x 200cm, 2 bedside tables, chair, lamp.
- WC (1.9m2)
- Hallway (4.5m2)
- Laundry (15.5m2) with washing machine, dryer, small fridge, small freezer, filter coffeemaker, ironing board, iron, vacuum cleaner, table
- Hallway (7m2) with shelves and wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 (10m2) 2 beds 90 x 180cm, 2 bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe, chair
- Bedroom 4 (10m2) bed 180 x 200cm, 2 bedside tables with lamps, magazine rack.
- Bathroom (4.3m2), handbasin, bath, WC
Terrace with round table and chairs, stone bench.
Luberon Sotheby’s International Realty is by design a boutique real estate firm, united with the world’s top, international, luxury real estate brand —Sotheby’s International Realty®.
Our affiliation with Sotheby’s International Realty provides us with a unique worldwide brokerage presence that, in turn, creates a global marketplace for Propriétés du Luberon to buy, sell and rent properties in the Luberon Valley in Provence.
Most of the properties have at least some maid service and other services can usually be arranged, including a full time chef, cooking lessons, yacht charter, babysitter or transfers to and from the airport. Unlike a hotel holiday, staying at a villa offers flexibility, privacy and space to unwind and Luberon Sotheby’s International Realty will ensure a personal service to make sure you find exactly what you are looking for.
Sotheby's International Realty invites fans of precious moments to discover a collection of exceptional properties and a bespoke service in the heart of a region with authentic atmospheres. Our team consists of specialists in luxury travel that will provide you with a many years of experience. Our Service is geared towards the creativity, flexibility and reliability. A constant attention with a personalized and discreet service. Thanks to our excellent relations, we are able to get the best concert tickets, tables, restaurants etc.
The Vaucluse is the region which embodies most of what is associated with the Provence - from the lavender fields and vineyards to the majestic summit of Mont Ventoux, the mecca of cyclists with its back breaking climb of Tour de France fame. From Avignon with the Palace of the Popes to the perched villages of the Luberon and Haut Vaucluse. This is a prime area for outdoor activities, such as climbing, canoeing, swimming, spelunking, hang-gliding and ballooning. But foremost this is hiking !
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Nov 1 2013 - Jan 31 2014
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.