Exciting downtown location in world famous Kensington Market. This historic home boasts high ceilings and an unexpected walled garden with working water fountain. The back garden provides a wonderful oasis from the bustling streets of the Market. The house retains its original detailing and proportions juxtaposed with (award-winning) architect-designed contemporary washroom and modern furnishings throughout.
Skylights on the second level fill the inner spaces of the house with natural light. This house is charming to live in and is in the centre of the cultural core of the city.
• 1 car parking
• Washer and Dryer
• Gas range & microwave
* Full kitchen equipment
• Trompe l’oeil wall murals in the dining room
• 10-foot ceilings at ground level
• Historic trim and charm
• Working wood-burning fireplace
• Covered front porch
• Television & cable
• Free WiFi
• Hardwood floors
• Beautiful award-winning architectural bathroom
• Full basement
• Private walled back garden with decks and working water fountain
• Views of city skyline and CN tower
• Skylights throughout second floor
• Elegant original staircase
• Central downtown location
• Charcoal BBQ
Located within the exciting, world-famous & historic Kensington Market where the foods of the world are available. 3 blocks to Chinatown, 5 minute walk to Art Gallery of Ontario, 2 blocks to University of Toronto campus. Within 2 blocks to 4 major transit lines. Little Italy 3 blocks away, Little Portugal 3 blocks away. 10 mins walk to Queen Street West shopping and fashion district.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.