Kaanapali Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Sweeping views of Paradise!
Perched high enough to see forever yet low enough to enjoy the energy of this Four Star resort, only 351 Konea can boast so many premier qualities. This idyllic oceanfront location offers picturesque views of the Pacific and islands in the distance, as well as the absolute best sweeping views of Honua Kai's oceanfront grounds.
With your Viking outdoor kitchen in action, the huge glass walls pulled open and your residence-wide surround sound system playing music, this property is the perfect luxury gathering place for family and friends.
This suite is built with the finest materials…granite, stainless steel, travertine and more. The Viking kitchen is chef ready, the baths feel like a spa and each bedroom has lovely views in this well appointed home.
Honua Kai is the newest resort in West Maui, completed in March 2010. Enjoy all the features of the three different and exciting pools as well as Maui’s only signature beach front Duke’s Restaurant, in the heart of Honua Kai Resort!
Interior 2,265 Sq. Ft. + 560 Sq. Ft. Lanai
• Ocean Front Resort
• Third Floor, Ocean Front
• 3 large bedrooms and 3 luxurious baths, over 2,200 square feet.
• 2 master suites with king beds and 3rd bedroom with king, or optional twins
• 2 master baths with separate shower and tub, and double vanity
• Queen sofa sleeper in living room
• Fully equipped Viking kitchen with gas range and wine refrigerator
• Travertine Floors and granite countertops throughout
• HD-TVs in each room, plus ihome surround sound entertainment
• Wrap around 560 square foot lanai with a fully equipped Viking outdoor kitchen
• Completely Outfitted to include Beach Towels and additional Linens and Towels
• $330 cleaning fee applies
• $12 per day self parking, $17 per day Valet paid directly to the resort
Keywords: Ocean Front Property, Ocean Front Condo, Large Lanai, Condo, Home, Sandy Beach,
Kaanapali Beach, Lahaina
Holiday Season: December 20, 2014 - January 4, 2015. We prefer a 14 night minimum stay during this time, however, we may be flexible depending upon availability, when booking one Holiday (Christmas Day or New Year's Day) and/or 'back to back' with another reservation. Please give us a call to discuss your options, prior to booking any airline flights.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Why Diane D Gordon HKK351 chose Kaanapali
We took a long time to decide on the perfect place in paradise. We purchased this beautiful Ocean Front Condo in April 2012.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Here for my 60th birthday with the whole family and we thought your home was beautiful and so well thought out. Everything was here!!! Your taste was superb in your decorating. Thank you for opening your home to us. A memory was made! Aloha!