: L.M.M. International Airport
: PR #3
: Sand Dollar Beach
: The St. Regis Bar
: Robert Trent Jones, Jr. 18 Hole Championship Cours
: Fern by Jean-Georges, Molasses, Seagrapes
Bahia Beach Resort & Golf Club represents the perfect combination for those who love nature and luxury. This apartment is located in the thoughtfully planned community of Bahia Beach, lying on 483 acres of lush native maritime forest. Just 25 minutes away from San Juan’s International Airport, Bahia is the perfect place for you to connect and get in harmony with nature. If you are an adventurer, Bahia offers you a lot of experiences to choose from. Enjoy two miles of sandy beach, take a swim in crystal clear waters, play tennis, go kayaking in the lakes, take a hiking tour through lush nature, or go bike riding around the Resort. These are only a few of the many activities you can find at Bahia to enjoy a beautiful day in the sun. There are 6 restaurants inside the resort that goes from fine dining to a grille on the beach. The variety of gastronomic experience in Bahia is sure to satisfy any taste.
• El Yunque Rainforest and natural reserve is only 15 minutes away and is part of the National Park Service.
• There are 5 nearby golf courses to challenge your game.
• Fishing marinas are close by, one in San Juan and 2 in Fajardo, 30 minutes away.
• Shopping in the Condado area boutiques of San Juan is a sport in itself.
• Plaza Las Américas, the largest shopping center in Puerto Rico, is located in San Juan.
• Old San Juan (the oldest settlement in North America) is a treasure to visit, not to be missed.
• There is an Outlet Mall 20 minutes away