Wildwood Crest Townhome Rental Photos and Description
4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, sleeps 12
Bring your family and experience this gorgeous 2011 Brand New luxury townhome! A rare 2011 new construction of duplex in the Crest. Short walk to the free/family-oriented beach and famous boardwalk. Nestled in a peaceful east-side residential street, this home is at a perfect location where is close enough to all amenities but deep enough to be quiet.
It is a truly stunning home offering you two stories of comfortable living for 12 people. First floor boasts open floor plan with hardwood floor, a living room with elegant accent chairs, an enormous great room with 55'' LCD HDTV/Wi-Fi and genuine leather sofa set, dining area for 8, and a gourmet kitchen with maple cabinets, granite counter top and stainless steel appliances. Second floor features 4 bedrooms/2 full baths/laundry room with a charming master suite furnished with a brand new King Size bedroom set, 32'' LCD HDTV, glass door/full tiled shower, granite double sinks and a private deck. Outside the home, you will find an enclosed outside shower, patio set, gas grill in a back yard, plus complimentary Baby/Beach gears (beach cart/umbrella/chairs) and Bikes waiting for you to enjoy. Two front decks facing the delightful street for you to relax and feel the ocean breeze. Real luxury. Real gorgeous. LCD HDTV in every bedroom. All Brand New and Brand Name Mattresses in every bedroom. Granite countertop throughout. Family oriented and absolutely smoking/pets free for children's allergies. Solely Owner Operated; NO booking agent or property management. Restricted to rent to responsible family groups and must be 25 or older to rent. No senior week or prom rentals. No smoking and no pets.
2011 Brand new 2 story duplex with Central A/C; Granite countertop throughout; Bright and airy.
Upon parking your car, you will first see the front door with a deck (porch) facing the delightful street where you can relax with a cup of coffee and morning newspapers while you are sitting in the patio chairs.
First Floor has natural light oak hardwood floor with open floor plan featuring:
1. Great Room is extra large boasting almost 400 (17x22) sq ft. Perfect for a big family gathering! Adults can relax in the genuine leather sofa set to watch your favorite shows on the 55'' LCD 1080p HDTV while kids hang out on the super-comfortable and stylish bean bags. 6 recess lights, a ceiling fan with an overhead light fixture, and a sliding door to the grass back yard.
2. A Kitchen which is gourmet and fully equipped. It opens to dining area and great room and this layout helps you watch TV and join a candid conversation in the great room while you are cooking meals for your family. Beautiful 36’’ amber finished maple cabinets; Granite counter top; High-end stainless steel appliances (gas range/oven, microwave with exhaust, dish washer and refrigerator with ice maker); Shiny white back splash; 5 recess lights; 4 Swivel counter stools for morning coffee, breakfast, snacks or desserts on the counter; Kitchen electrics including 4-slice Toaster, Toaster Oven, Blender, Coffee Maker; More than enough silverware, utensils, dishes, glasses for 12 people, plastic plates/cups for kids; Full cookware such as pots/pans, tea kettle, cutting board, knives, wine opener, pizza pan/cutter, bake ware, and plastic containers.
3. An elegant Living Room, Dining area for 8 and a Powder room.
Second Floor has light colored wall-to-wall nylon carpet offerring:
1. A soothing Master suite with a generous size of over 300 (15x22) sq ft. Furnished with brand new King size bedroom set/Simmons mattress set, 32'' LCD HDTV, full size hardwood framed futon for sitting area. A large full bath with granite top double sink vanity and a big glass door full tiled shower. Hair dryer, AM/FM alarm clock, 6 recess lights, 2 ceiling fans, and 2 large closets. A sliding door to a private upper deck with a view of ocean in a short distance. The deck is facing off the neat street and is ideal for you to have some time for yourself, feel the ocean breeze or watch the amazing sun set on the Bay side on your own. Sleeps 4.
2. Guest Bedroom has a Queen size bedroom set with brand new Simmons mattress set, LCD HDTV, Ceiling fan with an overhead light fixture, AM/FM alarm clock, and 1 large closet. Sleeps 2.
3. Third Bedroom: Bunk Beds, a day bed with rolling out trundle fitted with 2 standard twin size mattresses. 32'' LCD HDTV (Wall mounted). 1 night stand, AM/FM alarm clock, and 1 large closet. Super-comfortable and stylish bean bags for kids to read or play. Sleeps 4.
4. Fourth Bedroom: Two Twin size beds. 32'' LCD HDTV (Wall mounted). Ceiling fan with an overhead light fixture, AM/FM alarm clock, and 1 large closet. Bean bags for kids to read or play. Sleeps 2.
5. Laundry Room with full size with brand new heavy-duty washer/dryer
Outside the home, there is 1 Car Private Garage, 1 Car Private Driveway plus free street parking. A Back Yard with lawn for your outdoor enjoyment with barbecue using complimentary gas grill and patio furniture set. You will find an enclosed outside shower in the back yard.
Other complimentary supplies that might perfectly fit your family's vacation needs including:
1. Pillows/blankets provided in every bedroom
2. Laundry/dish washer detergent and hand soaps provided
3. Napkins, tissues, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags and cleaning products included.
4. Baby gear: High Chair, Full Size Crib with mattress (can be set up in Master bedroom per request)
5. Beach Cart, beach chairs, beach umbrella, beach toys, Boogie boards
6. Multiple Bikes
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- suitable for elderly or infirm
Why Jean chose Wildwood Crest
We chose the townhome because its location and layout are ideal for both vacationing and year around living. It can be a great home for retirement. Our family loves the free, wide and sandy beach in the Wildwoods and all the surrounding amenities such as the boardwalk, amusement/water parks and Cape May Zoo. Also the home was the only east side new construction of duplex townhome in the Crest since 2009.
What makes this townhome unique
Our townhome is located on a beautiful east side street with year around residents. It is next to the City Hall and Police Department. We have furnished our beach house with comfort, style and attention to every detail with lots of free supplies. The kitchen is fully equipped for home made meals. The enormous great room and large master suite will surely impress your family. There are 5 LCD TVs in the home with a TV in every bedroom. We truly care about our shore home and have put our best effort and time on the cleaning and maintenance to keep it immaculate and upscale. Most importantly, we have been treating our guests with full respect and making them feel like at home during their stay.