Master Bedroom offers great Ocean Views.
Lower level: 2 out door bath Tubs with views of the Property Pond and Ocean. One tub is large whirlpool Jacuzzi-tub.
The Property Pond wraps beautifully around most of the home!
HIGH SPEED DSL /WIFI INTERNET CONNECTION for FREE..
For a day trip, head to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Take a peak at an explosion captured on film in the Kilauea Visitor's Center. Head down the Chain of Craters Road and look for flowing lava and explore the Thurston Lava Tube, the fern forests, and the other natural phenomena of the area, about One Hour Drive.
Lava Tree State Park, Restaurants and Super Market in Pahoa Town 15 min Drive from the Home.
Area attractions include: swimming, scuba diving, spelunking, fishing, restaurants, reefs, surfing, snorkeling, public swimming pool in Pahoa, kite surfing, wind surfing
Volcanoes Park is about 1 hour away.
Akaka Falls 1 Hour min Drive.
Lava Flow watching 30 min drive.
Steam Venting Natural Sauna 15 min Drive.
Tide Pools and Best Coral viewing by snorkeling, 5 min Drive into Vacationland neighborhood
TO VIEW VIRTUAL TOUR OF KAPOHO ESTATE HOME PLEASE VISIT OWNER'S WEBSITE: hawaiiwego
WE HAVE 5 MORE VACATION RENTALS on VRBO/Homeaway/Our Website: Paradise Home VRBO#32330/Homeaway#311041, Ocean View Home VRBO#240404/Homeaway#264374, Bay View Home VRBO#240585/Homeaway#264377, Oceanfront Hm VRBO#103712/Homeaway#264506, Oceanside Villa Hm VRBO#103718/Homeaway#264508
Ocean View from every room including Kitchen and Living room. Kitchen has Island plenty of preparation space.
Kapoho Bay Tidepools are protected from the ocean's waves by a coral reef, the water is crystal clear, and often warmer than the ocean because of the natural geothermal heated springs that enter into the tidepools in various places.
Kapoho is a small Gated Community in East Side of Big Island of Hawaii.
IMPORTANT READ BEFORE BOOKING: Please read our 'Important Info below' & 'Cancellation Policy' sections carefully before calling to book: Please Click on this link to get there http://www.hawaiiwego.com/kapoho-estate-oceanfront-home#Rates , then scroll down to read those sections.
BOOKING: IMPORTANT! Please CALL SOPHIA YUNIS Directly at 808-965-4026 to BOOK!
NEVER WIRE MONEY TO ANYONE!
We can use all major credit cards but prefer VISA or Mastercard, please consider using that one first to keep processing fees low. We also accept personal or postal checks but we will require a $150 charge on a credit card prior to you mailing out a check. A three (3) night deposit (less tax) or if your booking 28 nights or longer reservation a 50% deposit is required at booking and traveler’s insurance is due at the time of the booking. The balance is due 60 days prior to your arrival date and will be automatically deducted from your credit card at that time. All rates and terms are subject to change. By authorizing payment via credit card you are authorizing Pacific Ocean Realty LLC (“Agent”) and/or their affiliates that they teamed up with, acting as a booking intermediary between you and the Kapoho Paradise Oceanfront Home, to charge your credit card the balance of the total charges 60 days prior to the commencement date of your rental period. If you book your rental less than 60 days in advance of your stay, we will charge your full payment immediately by credit card or you must otherwise arrange for payment immediately or your reservation will not be accepted
• TAX: Hawaii 13.4166% (subject to change)
• CLEANING CHARGES:
o $150 One time cleaning fee, charges may vary if there are more guests than what is advertised as max
o To reduce cleaning expenses, we ask if your party is 2 or less guests, to not use the downstairs bedrooms/beds unless it is absolutely necessary. Thank you for your cooperation.
• SECURITY DEPOSIT PROTECTION (SDP) PREMIUM: In your quote provided to you, we included the Security Deposit Protection plan (SDP) for a small premium of $39 for your protection, however, you may choose to do the alternative which is to contact us directly at 808-965-4026 and provide us with a security deposit equal to the SDP plan coverage which is $3,000. Securing this protection will provide you with the assurance that damage which is caused inadvertently by you or a travel companion, will be covered under the plan up to a maximum limit of $3,000. Eliminating the worry of when and how much of the security deposit you will receive back. For More Information Visit: www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/G10VRD
- REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT: If you choose to provide us with a $3,000 Security Deposit, the money will be returned back on the credit card within 7-10bus days after the exit of your stay as long as there is no damage, excess cleaning or any other charges outstanding.
Important Info Below: PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING...
• Nightly Rates are based on 2 guests & $15.00 Per Night for additional Guests, Max is 6 guests allowed at the home (children under 2yr at check-in are Free!). Pack-n-play available upon request at booking (sorry we do not have sheets for the crib).
• 4 night minimum stay, Holiday Season is 7 night minimum stay
• Check-in is 3pm or later and Check-out is 11am, unless you use the Lower Level Bed/Bathrooms then 10am will be your check-out time.
• The large Aqua Pond on the Property, Driveway & Property Gate will be shared with the Kapoho Paradise Oceanfront Home guests next door. Also, the Kapoho Paradise Oceanfront Home guests next door will have an access path to the front entrance to the ocean of this home (it’s a small path that goes over the grass, around the Gazebo & then out to front edge of the water). This home will have a shared access on Kapoho Paradise Oceanfront Home property to directly access Champagne Pond (a shared green grass path). Kapoho Paradise Oceanfront Home can book up to 8 guests (sometimes it's a little more guests if the owner makes the exception).
• We encourage Guests to bring beach towels & water gear of their own preference.
• Our Rental Policy does not allow tents or canopies, parties, weddings, loud music and gatherings with non-guests, max 2 cars, no parking on the streets. Quiet Hours 10 PM to 8 AM.
• RATES, TERMS, SPECIALS & AMENITIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
• Specials are only good for NEW BOOKINGS
• Property is supplied with initial amount of: Toilet paper, Paper Towels, Dish soap, Body soap, & Laundry Detergent.
• Smoking & Pets prohibited inside & outside the home and a minimum of $250 additional cleaning fee will apply if the policy is violated.
• There are only outside walkways by the Ponds to go from the Lower level bedrooms & bathroom to the Upper level living room, kitchen & Master bedroom.
• State GE & Transient Tax ID for this property: W54568724-01
• Lower Level Bedroom areas have about a 6.5-7.5ft ceiling height & some narrow walkway spots.
• Please note only AT&T cell phones work well here and T-Mobile sometimes
• Kona Coast Vacations is a referral company & our booking engine for this property & Pacific Ocean Realty LLC is the direct booking agency. All Guests will need to sign & honor Pacific Ocean Realty LLCs Rental Agreement (most important policies are advertised here)