'TOAD HOLLOW' - DISCOVER THE NATURAL WONDERS OF THE SHASTA CASCADE REGION...
Build lasting memories in this renovated and updated 4 bedroom, 2 bath licensed vacation home. Located in historic McCloud, this original Mill Home, near scenic Mt Shasta and Mt. Shasta City, is ideally situated to enjoy all that the Shasta Cascade Region has to offer, and is perfect for large families or groups of friends. Toad Hollow is fully furnished and comfortably sleeps eight.
Enjoy McCloud's year-round charm, and make Toad Hollow your home-away-from-home. The Shasta Cascade Region offers something for everyone. Spend the day hiking, mountain biking, or exploring the many waterfalls, mountain lakes, World-class fishing along the McCloud and Upper Sacramento Rivers, explore stunning caves or choose from two nearby golf courses. Mt. Shasta Ski Park is only 15 minutes away, where you can enjoy downhill skiing and snowboarding.
Unlimited Potential for Fun!
Dogs are welcome!
The downstairs bedroom has one queen size bed, the three upstairs bedrooms have four twin (single) beds and one king. Toad Hollow has a large kitchen, living room, dining area, two remodeled bathrooms with claw foot tub and tiled shower.
• Free WiFi
• iPod/iPhon Docking Station
• Satellite TV, with over 100 channels
• Board Games, Puzzles
• DVD, Video and Book Library
• Well stocked kitchen
• Comfortable beds
Toad Hollow has a comfortable covered front porch with seating, and fenced front and back yards with plenty of room to play, run the dog, or soak up the sun. Off-street parking is also available through the alley in back of the house.
Enjoy reading a book or watching a movie from our library; kick off your shoes and relax; ride one of our bicycles around town; or suit up for adventure in the streams, forests and mountains surrounding McCloud.
Fill your water jugs from the tap with some of the best mountain spring water in the world!
• 2 blocks to gift shops, art galleries and Restaurants
• 15 min. to skiing/boarding at Shasta Ski Park- from $25 for an all day lift ticket.
• 10 min. to world-class trout fishing on McCloud Lake, and the McCloud and Upper Sacramento Rivers
• Just a just a short drive to numerous mountain lakes that are world renowned for their trout and bass fishing and beauty, including Lake Siskiyou and Castle Lake.
• 1 hour to live Shakespeare at Ashland, OR
• 5 minutes to McCloud Golf Club, one of the first golf courses in Northern California.
• Easy access to numerous hiking trails, including the Squaw Valley Creek Trail, McCloud River Falls Trail, and the Pacific Crest Trail.
• Take a dance class at the beautifully restored McCloud Country Dance Hall.
• Located just off of Hwy. 89, Toad Hollow is a perfect home base if you choose to explore the views with a drive along beautiful Highway 89 to Mt. Lassen, along the Scenic Byway, or to explore the Lava Beds National Monument, Medicine Lake Highlands and Lower Klamath National Wildlife Refuge.
From the old mill-town architecture in McCloud to countless vistas and wildlife in the surrounding area, McCloud, and the Shasta Cascade Region are a photographer's dream.
Short drive to golfing, fishing, hiking, caving, mountain climbing, skiing, snowboarding, sledding, snowmobiling, and more!
Dogs are welcome!