South Beach Studio Rental Photos and Description
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 3
This is a recently renovated Art Deco architecture building with a pool (which is rare in South Beach condos).
Right around the corner from this property, there is a bus stop for buses traveling around all Miami-Dade County, but most importantly for the SBL (South Beach Local) a small ¨gua-gua¨ (meaning small bus) that runs around all South Beach for ONLY 25 cents per ride, every 15 minutes.
If you love relaxing, but yet FUN-packed, interesting and cultural getaways, with a nice mix of nightlife and entertainment, you will enjoy this renovated condo and its convenient South Beach (SoBe) location.
Our nicely decorated, luxurious, NON-SMOKING, top floor unit boasts great views of the Deco buildings on Collins Avenue, towards the East, besides a nice sight of the property´s pool and garden.
It is located in a, recently renovated, Art Deco building with a pool. Unit features cherry-wood floors, granite counter tops, travertine tile in the bathroom, and warm colors to make you feel at home. There is a full kitchen complete with appliances and cooking utensils. Linens and towels (including beach ones) are provided.
Just bring your personal items, and you are ready to enjoy.
It comfortably, sleeps 1-3 (queen size bed and comfortable brand new sofa-bed), 1 large bathroom and full kitchen.
More photos and information are available upon request. Please check out our website
This building in South Beach stands alone with NO competition in its class!
It is ideally located in the heart of South Beach, on 15th Street and Washington Ave:
• 1 Block from Espanola Way, most picturesque street in Miami Beach.
• 1 Block from the high end shopping area on Collins Avenue.
• 2 Blocks from the shopping and dining of Lincoln Road Mall.
• 2 Blocks from the beach and World Known Ocean Drive.
• 4 Blocks from the Miami Beach Convention Center.
• 3 Blocks from the new Frank Gehry´s, world known architect, New World Symphony building.
• 2 Blocks from World Known luxurious Delano Hotel, Ritz-Carlton, Loews Hotels (visible from your unit window), etc…. and a few more blocks from The Setai, Shoreclub, etc…
• A few blocks from Miami Beach Marina (walking distance).
• A few blocks from organic grocery´s store chain Whole Foods (walking distance).
• A few blocks from grocery´s store chain Publix (walking distance).
The area is laid-back and has everything you need. ONLY as an example, these are some of the things you could enjoy while in SoBe (South Beach in Miami Beach) AND WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE FROM THE UNIT!!! It cannot get any better than that.
1.- Loads of shopping
2.- Outdoor cafes
3.- Many interesting ethnic restaurants
4.- Jazz dinner clubs
5.- Tremendous nightlife, clubs, and lounges
6.- Movie theaters
7.- Small grocery stores and pharmacies (within a block)
9.- Movie rentals
10.- Spas, gyms
11.- Tattoo parlors (the famous ¨Miami Ink¨ is 2 blocks away)
12.- Internet cafe (next door)
13.- Located on a major bus routes
We advise our guests that since everything is located WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE of the property, A CAR IS NOT NECESSARY. If you must bring a car, there are several city parking lots within one or two blocks away.
-------------------------------------TOP THINGS TO DO IN SOUTH BEACH-------------------------------------
• Hang Out @Some of the Nicest, Coolest Hotels Lounges & Pool Areas. (List of these places in the 6 pages doc. will be sent to all guests after booking has been processed).
• Take a Super Fun ¨SALSA¨ Dancing Class!!! You Will Be Provided with the Details, Once Your Booking Has Been Processed & U R forwarded the Complete List for Recommendations and Things 2 Do While in SoutH BeacH.
• Going 4 Lunch & DINNER @ Any of GREAT Restaurants in Lincoln Rd! Some Offer Great Not-2-Be Missed ¨Happy Hours¨. After Booking This Property You Will Be Forwarded a 6 Page Long List Filled With Suggestions & Recommendations for Wonderful Restaurants & Other Fun Things 2 Do, Many Of Which Are FREE!!!
• Clubbing: Amnesia, Mansion, Louis, Vice, & So Many MORE!!!!!!!!!
• Espanola Way, Only 1 Block from my Apt is a True Pictoresque St. Worth a Visit. It Offers Some Unique Restaurants.
--------------------------------------TOP THINGS TO DO IN A BUDGET-------------------------------------------
• Spending the Day @the BEACH, Only 2 Blocks Away from the Unit!!! 2 Blocks from Ocean Drive!!! 2 Blocks from Lincoln Road!!! And 1 Block from Espanola Way!!!
• People Watching on Lincoln Road & Ocean Drive are FUN & FREE!!!!
• The New World Symphony building (Designed By World Known Architect, Frank Gehry) @thePARK Offers FREE MOVIES On Certain Evenings.
• Tour South Beach for Only .25 cents South Beach Local Little Bus (Or ¨Gua-Gua¨), Also Known As SBL.
• Visit SoBe Botanical Gardens. It´s FREE & ONLY 3 Blocks from My Unit!!
--------------------------------------TOP THINGS TO DO WITH A FAMILY----------------------------------------
• Beautiful & Relaxing Walks along the Beach Board Walk, South Pt.,...
• Water Sports: Water Sports: Surfing, Swimming, ScubaDiving, Snorkeling, Yachting, Sailing,... Etc,...
• Taste The BEST Empanadas from Venezuela, Argentina, Colombia. Ask Me Where (Also, Included in The List of Suggestions & Recommendations You Will Be Receiving Before Your Arrival in South Beach).
• Swimming & Tanning, Relaxing @the Beach, Only 2 Blocks from the Apartment!!!
• Explore SOBe By Bike (Rent it @ The Self-Service Spot Right Across From The Apartment Building) or By SegWay.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
I used to travel to Miami Beach, often, before I purchased my condo. I booked & stayed in as many as 14 different hotels (ranging from $175-$225 a night). They looked GREAT in their web site pics. To my surprise, once I arrived, most of their guest rooms were filthy, run down, partially destroyed, stained carpeting, poorly maintained, not the best service… & the list goes on & on. In 1 single stay, I would change hotels as many as 3 times! Sadly, that ruined my long planned & exciting vacation more than once.
I thought it is time for some of us to be honest & display in our rental unit listing, pics reflecting our unit, just as it looks in reality. Fortunately, my unit is, by far, much superior than many hotel rooms in SoBe & MY LISTING SHOWS GENUINE, AUTHENTIC IMAGES OF THE PLACE YOU WILL STAY IN. With the additional advantage of a much lower rate than the numerous & run down hotels available, which will save you the shock of a room that had nothing to do with what you had expected.