Le Mas du Colombier Invite you to spend an idyllic holiday in the heart of the Alpilles in Provence, between Avignon & Aix en Provence, crossroad to Provence & the Luberon. This farm which dates back to the 18th century has been lovingly restored using authentic material & offers comfortable accommodation for up to 12 Adults & 4-5 children. situated in a private location with views of the Alpilles, close to all the top tourist sites, Large parking, .3km from good shopping area & market.
- There are 5 bedrooms all on-suite, with the downstairs play room which has an on suite-shower room and toilet & doubles as a 6th bedroom if needed. Hair dryer towels & linen supplied.
- The ground floor has a large dining room with a table to seat 16 people comfortably & a fully equipped kitchen,
- Laundry facilities washer dryer & iron
- The spacious lounge is tastefully furnished & very comfortable
- There is a swimming pool 12x8 meters with a swimming lane off to the side 15 meters long
Senas located in the natural park of Alpilles: Alpilles forms the last relief before the big delta of the Rhône. Isolated between the plains of the Rhône and the Durance, the big territories of Comtat Venaissin and Crau, the relief of Alpilles appears as an island. This dominion of the massif on plains without slow transition in fact its originality. At the top of the golden triangle of the biodiversity the Camargue - Crau Alpilles, the territory of the Park offers a complementarity of natural housing environments rarely observed, where the wet circles made by canals get involved confidentially in the dry spaces of the hill.
This ecological wealth is the fruit of exceptional natural conditions, shaped and diversified by more than 4 000 years of civilization
World heritage classified cities : Avignon (20 minutes ago from Senas) is a medieval city where Popesrivals of Rome were in the 13th and14 th century, the city is known for its ramparts and palaces of the popes. '
Every summer for 64 years Avignon organizing a theatre festival that puts the city in an incredible cultural and festive atmosphere from the street to theatre, from the 7 to 27 July.
Arles is 38 minutes ago from Senas by the highway, it's an Roman historical town knew for is Amphitheatre, It is also the city where was discovered in 2008 the bust Caesar realized in his lifetime, only 3 models where knew at that time posterior to his death.
Aix en Provence (30 minutes ago from Senas) is knew as the city of art and weather
Other things to taste or to see: Marseille and the Mediterranean sea (40 minutes from Senas)
The coast-road is dotted with follies overlooking magical sites such as the Vallon des Auffes, and has magnificent views over the islands dotted around the Bay of Marseille.
The 20-kilometre long Calanques massif is a nature-lover's paradise.
The wild beauty of these countless creeks and inlets draws hikers from all over the world.
Le Mas du Colombier Invite you to spend an idyllic holiday in the heart of the Alpilles in Provence, between Avignon and Aix en Provence, crossroad to Provence and the Luberon.
Le Mas du Colombier is set in the tranquillity and total privacy of the open countryside between the village of Senas and the historic village of Eyguières, with a view of the Alpilles in the distance. Contact available during your stay.
- The village of Senas has a number of shops & a supermarket along with a regular Market, to supply you with all your needs. The area also has a number of antique shops and markets for those interested in antiques; in fact there is something for everyone here in this charming corner of Provence.
Places of interest near by:
· Marseille Saint Remy de Provence, Les beaux de Provence Arles Nime Avignon Aix en Provence Camargue Luberon Gordes & many more beautiful Provencal villages & places of interest. We have created a web guide to help you plan your holiday before you arrive
Other Activities: Tour on the finest south French wine Beaume de Venise, Gigondas, Vacqueyeras
Golf: Golf de pont Royal
The golf resort is located on the national road 7,
half way between Aix en Provence and Avignon.
By road :
Motorway A7, exit Senas, then 9 Km on the RN7 direction Aix en Provence.