|Minimum Stay||6 nights|
1 BED, 1 BATH
Located in the Financial District, the unit is fully equipped: high speed wireless internet, Ipod dock, Flat screen TV with cable service, full kitchen, three closets, one sofa bed, one queen bed, full bathroom, towels and linens.
This beautiful apartment is steps from the new World Trade Center and trendy Tribeca, where you can find some of New York's finest restaurants. Enjoy breakfast or dinner at the new trendy W hotel next door and have access to all major subway lines (local and express) at your doorstep reaching any location in Manhattan within ten minutes. Steps from shopper's paradise Century 21 and SYMS Club, Battery Park, Wall Street and Trinity Church.
Our group of 6 adults travelled from Australia to stay in this apartment for 2 weeks Xmas/New Year Dec 2014/Jan 2015. We had specifically requested, and received confirmation of a 3 bedroom apartment (2 queens and 2 singles). However this was not the case on arrival. We were travelling with 2 teenagers who could not sleep together so one of them was relegated to the sofa bed (which was extremely uncomfortable and not what we had booked). It is in a good location, very very close to Ground Zero in the financial district and close to subway and supermarket facilities. The photos of this property are very deceiving! It was dirty, things were broken, the shower & shower curtain were an absolute mess and full of mould. The kitchen needed an update. The keys to the apartment were dodgy at times and one of the beds broke in the night whilst being slept in! The owner was very unhelpful and gave us the impression that as we had already paid our money in full, she couldn't have given a damn! Very, very, very disappointing. BE VERY CAREFUL! If the owner cleaned up their act and the apartment, it would be worth it!
Le propriétaire était très attentionné et a répondu à tous nos besoins avant et pendant nos cinq nuits. L'appartement lui-même est tres grande avec un mur en brique magnifique dans le salon. L’emplacement est tres proche du metro et du memorial 9/11 et d’autres magnifiques endroits.. Le bâtiment et l’appartement est tres bien aménagées. La terrasse commune sur le toit est fantastique. Nous etions 3 couples et nous ne nous marchions pas dessus.
Have just returned from holidaying with my family at the gorgeous apartment.
Before my arrival the owner was incredibly helpful, going out of his way to ensure my queries and needs were met.
Upon arrival we were thrilled to see the apartment was sparkling clean and more than enough space for myself, my partner and children. It was furnished beautifully with a great couch which converts to a sofa bed and a dining table. It was nothing fancy, but it felt like home. The exposed-brick loft like feel gave me an authentic New York experience- much more than if I had been staying at a hotel.
The apartment is in a great location, surrounded by many fabulous restaurants and just a two minute walk from the 9/11 memorial, which I recommend that everyone visits- it's a once in a lifetime experience.
It was clear to me that the owner takes great pride in the apartment from the state in which I found it. I would recommend staying here to anyone everyone.
1. THE CONDO IS HOT: This is a large space with only 2 portable air conditioning units. One is placed in the living area and the other in the main bedroom. The one in the bedroom has it's exhaust tubing piped out the window with the window wide open allowing constant hot air to come in.
2. There are only 2 working fans and 1 fan is dead.
The bathroom, 3rd bedroom, hallway and kitchen have no source of cooling.
3. WHEN WE ARRIVED THE CONDO WAS DIRTY: We had to wait 2 hours to do anything
4. DISHES IN DISHWASHER WERE DIRTY: Last thing I want to do when I get here is to clean dishes
5. THE BATHROOM IS DISGUSTING: It is so bad that my daughter will not get in. There is dirty tile and mildew. The wall adjacent to tub is rotting and mildewed.---HEALTH HAZARD. Calking is discolored and black. Bathroom cabinets are rotting and peeling away.
6. MANY DEAD LIGHTS WITHOUT WORKING BULBS: Ceiling lights in living room. 2nd bedroom no lighting. Lightbulb out in bathroom.
7. SLIDING DOORS IN BEDROOM ARE OFF TRACK AND I FEAR THEY ARE GOING TO FALL ON MY 7 YR OLD DAUGHTER---HEALTH HAZARD
8. THE ENTRANCE, HALLWAYS AND ELEVATORS ARE FILTHY.
9. ELECTRICAL OUTLETS THAT DO NOT WORK
10. MATTRESSES OLD AND SMELLS especially in MAIN BEDROOM, PILLOWS ARE OLD AND DECORATIVE PILLOWS IN ALL ROOMS ARE MISSING OR PARTIALLY MISSING. NO RUG IN LIVING AREA-----NOT AS IN PHOTOS
MOST ALL FURNITURE IS SCRATCHED, DAMAGED AND WITH WATER MARKS.
10. NO DVD PLAYER
11. NO STEREO
12. COUCH IS NOT STURDY AND LACKS SUPPORT. Feels like it will collapse and we are normal sized people.
12. HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO DO LAUNDRY.
13. NO LAUNDRY SOAP
14. NO TWIN BEDS IN 3RD BEDROOM
15. COLORED LINENS ON 2ND BEDROOM
16.CABINETS IN KITHEN WITH SCRATCHES AND WEAR
AGAIN: THE CONDO IS HOT AND AIR CONDITIONING IS INADEQUATE
Have attempted via phone and email for assistance from owner without reply
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
Any cancellation shall be receive before 30 days of the check-in date in order to have the full refund of the security deposit. Otherwise, the cancellation penalty will be equal to full deposit.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.