Visit our website: http //: gite-cranhac. com
Gîtes de Cranhac, located Peillac (56) in the country of Redon, are located in the Great natural area of the lower valley of the Oust.
It will allow you to spend a stay calm but dynamic in a former stable recently restored.
- This is a family house or groups, and an interim cottage on the Nantes-Brest canal with catering or self-catering
- 'The cottage Ust' has a Capacity: 8 and 10 beds.
- We welcome you in this old barn recently restored for a quiet holiday or event (birthday, family celebration, ...); possibility of 20 seats with tables, chairs and dinner provided. You can accommodate 8 to 10 people, distributed in 3 bedrooms and 2 bathroom.
On site, discover:
- The hiking trails and mountain biking (bikes available)
- The towpath of the Nantes-Brest canal
- Inter-communal pool Ust Bridge (500m) open in summer
- Reservation Activities: introduction to archery, navigation Yole, introduction to rock climbing, canoeing, mini-golf, giant games, cooking classes bio ....
- Local artisans: chocolate, potters, weavers ...
Enjoy your stay to visit:
- The art city of La Gacilly (10mn)
- The city of character of Rochefort en Terre (10 min).
- The Gulf of Morbihan (45 mins)
- Quiberon (1h)
- Forest brocéliande (1h)
Good stay in Britain
Nathalie Benoit and
On the spot: swimming, archery, mini-golf, hiking and biking
Close by: climbing, zip line, canoeing