Visit our website: http / /: gite-cranhac. com
Gîtes de Cranhac, located Peillac (56) in Redon, are located in the Grand natural site of the lower valley of the Oust.
You will spend a quiet stay but dynamic in a recently restored old barn.
- This is a family house or groups and Lodging stage Canal from Nantes to Brest with catering or self-catering
- 'Le gîte d'Oust has a capacity of 10 beds and' The cottage Vilaine has a capacity of 15 beds.
- They can host your events (birthday, family celebration, ...) to 50 seats max with tables, chairs and dinner provided.
On site, discover:
- The hiking trails and mountain biking (bikes available)
- The hallage Canal from Nantes to Brest
- The inter-communal pool of Oust Bridge (500m) open in summer
- Activities on request: introduction to archery, sailing Yole, introduction to climbing, canoeing, mini golf, giant games, organic food during ... .
- Local Artisans: chocolate, potters, weavers ...
Enjoy your stay to visit:
- The Art Gacilly city (10 minutes)
- The city of character of Rochefort en Terre (10 minutes).
- The Gulf of Morbihan (45 mins)
- Quiberon (1h)
- Forest brocéliande (1h)
Good stay in Britain
Nathalie Benoit and
On the spot: swimming, archery, mini-golf, hiking and biking
Close by: climbing, zip line, canoeing
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Dec 1 2013 - Jun 27 2014
|extra night: €20|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.