At the heart of the Regional Natural Park of Landes de Gascogne, this half-timbered barn completely renovated on a large barnyard will seduce you with its authenticity and calm. Surrounded by oak and pine trees with large spaces, unfenced, the cottage has 2 bedrooms, a living room-kitchen, a bathroom, a toilet and a large terrace with garden furniture.
Located 54 km from the Atlantic Ocean, you can enjoy walks in the woods at the edge of the Leyre, visits to castles, vineyards nearby (Sauternes, Bordeaux), the Eco-museum Marquèze ...
The nearby village, Sore, has a heated pool, and a couple of kilometers, lies Lake Hostens with entertainment and pedalos. Finally, the descent of the Leyre canoeing essential part of leisure.
- Belhade 4km, with its castle, church, and walk along the river (La Leyre), excellent restaurant 'Chez Euloge.
- The Museum of Religious Heritage Moustey, with 2 churches, 12 km on the road to St Jacques de Compostela.
- Ecomuseum Marquèze, 33 km, with an area of ancient Lande restored, entertainment and access by railway with steam locomotive on certain days.
- Castles and Villandraut Roquetaillade and Cazeneuve (Castle Queen Margot) in the Landes Girondines
- Castles wine (Sauternes 28km, Pessac Leognan-45 km.
- The Musicalarue Luxey summer festival
- Biarritz and the Basque Country at 1:30,
- Bordeaux 1H
- Jogging and hiking on sandy paths and along the valley of the 'Petite Leyre.
- Tennis 5 km