All 6 bedrooms have queen-sized beds. 4 of the bedrooms are on the top floor, including 2 master bedrooms with walk-ins and ensuite bathrooms, each with double spas. On the middle floor there is a large open space combining living areas, dining and kitchen. The lower level includes a self-contained flatette or retreat/entertainment area. Large sundecks on all levels.
Undercover security parking for 3 cars, Salt water infinity pool, discreet outdoor spa, baby grand piano, snooker table, security system, Electronic gate, Video intercom all floors.Beds are made up & breakfast supplied enough for first days. All linen and towels provided, as well as crockery and cutlery for 12 people.
MIN STAY 4 nights (7 nights over Xmas)
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROPERTY CANNOT BE USED FOR PARTIES, GATHERINGS OR FUNCTIONS.
Here are some reviews that have been left for this home on a couple of well known Australian websites and you stay for free if a word of any of them has been made up or left off - easily proven. In the 3 years we have been doing this, no one has ever given us less than the maximum 5 stars.
• 'Michael, just a note to thank you for allowing us to use your magnificent house for our recent board meeting. The venue was perfect and all facilities are first class. We look forward to our next visit to Sydney and hope you will again allow us the privilege of using the property. Peter Frewin'
Peter, January 2013
• 'Our family (6 adults/4 children) stayed @ Waterfront to celebrate 3 generations of birthdays. It was the ideal location for all. Stunning views, one minute to beach, close to cafes and shops, and perfect for walks/jogs. The accommodation was extremely spacious and comfortable, and the kids loved the pool. We had a wonderful, truly memorable long weekend.'
Carolyn, December 2012
• 'Everything that was claimed on the web about Waterfront was surpassed ,from piano, pool, the view over Gordon's Bay to general facilities and ambience. We were a group of 11 adults staying here for my daughter's wedding in Coogee and the owner was more than helpful! All of us were overwhelmed by the beauty and comfort of Waterfront and the relaxing spacious rooms allowed us all to be together without being on top of each other. The only problem at the end of a week was that we all wanted to stay longer.'
James, November 2012
• 'Our family, 8 adults and 3 children, stayed here for 6 days on a recent visit to Sydney...and this place is first class!! It is everything and more that was stated on the website. It is palatial, well located and very well equipped...we couldn't have asked for more. The owner/host was most accommodating and left us alone to enjoy our stay. It worked so well for all age groups as there are very separate sleeping arrangements if required, games area, pool, spa, BBQ area, all within close distance to shops, swimming, walking trails etc. The cost is fair and represents good value too...you can't go wrong if you need a large house which suits quite a large group of people!!'
Geoff, October 2012
• 'The house is excellent. The whole experience was just amazing. Highly recommended. The service is unreal! '
Fouad, October 2012
• 'What can I say except absolutely fantastic stay. This was made possible by the home being exactly as shown on website and by the host being so accommodating and helpful. We have stayed at various holiday homes around Australia and NZ and this would have to have been the best one yet. Thanks very much '
allen, September 2012
• 'This is a beautiful rental house in a great area. There were 6 of us staying, including three children, 16, 11, and 9. The view is awesome, the beds comfortable, and the house is well equipped. It is a short ten minute walk from Coogee beach (with restaurant, groceries, and bus connections to the CBD). It is just above Gordon Bay, which has an underwater nature trail for scuba or snorkelling). It is a 75 minute walk along the shore to Bondi Beach. Michael is helpful and accomodating. We have rented beautiful homes in a number of countries and this was right up there.'
Anonymous, September 2012
• 'We had a great stay at the property which had everything we needed, and more, for a family visit to Sydney to attend a wedding. The kids loved the trampoline and we all really enjoyed jacuzzi and pool sessions. We could not have found better and it was a pleasure dealing with the owner. The location was superb for views and for access to local facilities and transport to Sydney. We are left now with fond memories of a great holiday. '
Barry, August 2012
• 'The property was very comfortable and well maintained. Beautiful view and excellent jogging grounds and connectivity to beaches. Michael predicted our needs as we arrived late into the night, which was very thoughtful of him. We were worried that it was a scam at first, but we are glad Michael put to rest our doubts.'
Caroline, July 2012
• 'This was a holiday we won't forget! 12 girlfriends visited from Qld for a winter long weekend and this home was everything we wanted and more. Perfect for a wine in the sun on the balcony, preparing a big feast in the kitchen, chatting on the couch while we watched storms roll in over the ocean or sneaking off for an afternoon nap. This home is right on top of one of Sydney's most stunning walks and so close to the airport. The owner was fantastic to deal with and made us feel perfectly welcome in his multi-million dollar home. We can't wait to come back!'
Anonymous, June 2012
• Such a great location and house, perfect for a group getaway. Our group very much enjoyed our time here and would reccomend it to anyone.'
Julia, April 2012
• 'We Spent a week here with a group and could not have asked for anything better, Originally we were going to do hotels but this worked out so much better, great location! and very relaxing!!'
Anonymous, April 2012
• 'could not have asked for anything more from this place - absolutely perfect, the views alone would be amazing but the house has everything going for it as well. if you have a large group / family you are unlikely to find anything better for your money. the owner was very friendly and on hand to help with anything we needed. would definitely stay again '
Anonymous, April 2012
• '10 of us from Qld stayed at this magnificent house for 1 week for the period including Nrl grand final.We had an absolute ball at this property.The home had everything you could possibly want.The owner made our stay very relaxed.It was close to everything we needed.I would recommend this house to anyone that is looking for a great location & relaxed holiday.We will be certainly returning to this fabulous location.Views are perfect & house is impeccable & spacious.All of us had a great holiday.'
Gordon , February 2012
• 'My director and his family have now stayed at this property twice and I am sure it will not be the last. He has never been disappointed, always returning with the highest praise for the place. Booking the house has been more than a pleasure as I have always received wonderful and personal service. I could only recommend this property and from my directors comments I can only assume he would too.'
Sarah, September 2011
• 'What a fabulous experience this home was the destination for the 2 days after our honeymoon and we had an amazing time. The features and of course breathtaking location made this experience a once in a lifetime one. The home offered great hospitality and a welcoming feel. We thoroughly recommend this home to enjoy the great beasty of the Sydney waterways in absolute luxury enjoy'
Anonymous, May 2011
• 'We have absolutely loved staying in the house. It's a fantastic location and house. The views are gorgeous and the house is spacious and very well equipped, which has made it a great place to live. We felt at home... in a stunning home !.'
Anonymous, May 2011
• 'Our family had a great stay. The location, facilities and overall care from the owner were all excellent.'
Jeremy, April 2011
• 'What a location! What a view! and what a House! We were there for my brothers wedding and couldn't have asked for anything more. With a family of 10, the house met all our needs and with the coastal walk on our door step and 5min walk to Coogee the location is unreal. A very quiet location makes for a fantastic time!! Superb value and would thoroughly recommend staying here.'
Mark , March 2011
• 'Wow..rented this property for two weeks in October 2010, most amazing location, overlooking the ocean, couldn't wait to get up each morning to watch the sun rise.... The house and location are simply stunning, approx 5 minute walk down to Coogee, the Bondi/Bronte/Coogee walk at the foot of the house, great for an early morning jog! Searched many many sites to find the perfect house for our party of 10...and quite simply it doesn't get any better than this!'
Karen, January 2011
• 'What a place ! The location, the views, he house and its facilities were outstanding. Such a perfect place to relax and enjoy each others company. We would definitely recommend this place and we are looking forward to using it again ourselves! '
Luke, November 2009
• 'great house/great location overlooking the bay. Worth waking early for the sunrise over the ocean. Convenient to beach, good restaurants and the city. Quiet and restful, plenty of space. Accommodated our adult children and partners and friends for a special get together extremely well. Appreciated that it is a home not a venue.'
Juliet, November 2009