Villa Papillon is a luxurious 3 bedroom villa comprising of two multi-level pavilions embracing a private courtyard and swimming pool. Built right into the 13' x 21' private pool is a separate, deep hot tub which will comfortably seat 6. Perfect for family vacations.
Each of the 3 bedrooms has dramatic ocean views. The upper bedroom features a king size sleigh bed with a Tempur-Pedic mattress, real bamboo floors and a vaulted ceiling. The lower bedroom has a king size Ernest Hemingway bed with an 18' thick Serta pillow top mattress. Floors are French terra cotta tiles. The third bedroom is situated in a separate pavilion in the courtyard. It features a California king size bed (4' longer) with Serta pillow top mattress. It has a massive glass and pebble bathroom and shower. Each bedroom has LCD TV's, satellite with all the premium channels, air-conditioning in all bedrooms, and our course, dramatic ocean views.
What to look for when renting a luxurious villa:
1. Does it have a fully automatic generator that will run the entire property during the power outages that are common in the Caribbean? Villa Papillon has!
2. Is there a hot tub? Our is built right in the pool.
3. What are the appliances like? Villa Papillon has only top end appliances: 48' SubZero fridge/freezer; Viking gas stove with indoor BBQ; Miele dishwasher; Viking outdoor BBQ.
4. What's the furnishings like? Villa Papillon has top end designer furniture. Carpets are real, hand knotted oriental. Outdoor furniture is solid teak from Westminster. The property is decorated with original paintings and antiquities, fascinating memorabilia and an eclectic collection of 'wow' books.
5. It's all in the details. We recently tore out the wood deck railings and replaced them with aluminum and stainless steel cable. Why? Because when lounging on the deck, we found that the wood railings took away from the view. The stainless steel cables now give you an uninterrupted 'down island' view.
If you appreciate beauty, understand value, then this is the villa for you.
Perched 125 feet above the beautiful and rugged north coast of St. Thomas, Villa Papillon offers a breathtaking panorama of the Caribbean. It is situated within a small, exclusive, gated community and has an unobstructed 180 degree view of the U.S. and British Virgin Islands. Your 'backyard' consists of dozens of Caribbean islands, providing a spectacular backdrop for sunrises and whale watching from your private deck at the most romantic St. Thomas villa.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Feb 1 2014 - May 1 2014
|Notes: 2 people: $3650./week. 4 people: $4200./week. 6 people: $4650./week. Xmas or New Year's: $6450/wk|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.