Relax in a charming A-frame cabin which sleeps 7 people. The cabin backs onto a greenbelt; peaceful and private setting. Just 13 miles from the village of Leavenworth and 5 miles from Lake Wenatchee. Pets welcome. No smoking.
PLEASE CHECK THE CALENDAR ON OUR WEBSITE - 29pinescabin - FOR AVAILABILITY (vrbo calendar is not maintained).
Rates from $145/night for up to 7 people.
WHAT GUESTS ARE SAYING...
* 'All I can say is 'Wow! This was so much more than we expected. The children played in the snow hours after the sun went down. You had everything we needed. We will definitely return, we can only hope it will be often'
* 'The cabin was very cute, we really enjoyed ourselves. We had a fun time in Leavenworth, swimming in the pool and at the lake. We had such a great time we would love to come back again.'
* 'We had an excellent time at the cabin. We were surprised at how well equipped it was. The kids had a wonderful time. Thanks so much. We are going to pass the word around. It was a great place!'
* Our stay was EXACTLY as we had hoped. The cabin was peaceful and clean with everything we needed. The board games were a nice addition as neither of us had played such games in years and we had a blast! If we return to Leavenworth again we will definitely contact you first!
* 'We thoroughly enjoyed our 5 days at your cabin...it was a great location..we spent a day at Lake Wenatchee, hung at the river and pool a day and rode the river..your cabin was perfect!'
No smoking on property and outside fires are prohibited.
PLEASE CHECK TO SEE IF YOUR DATES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE CALENDAR ON OUR WEBSITE - 29pinescabin - and click 'Check Availability' on the side bar.' (Our VRBO calendar is not maintained.)
Hi! I run this property management business in order for my kids and I to be able to afford to keep our cabin. Many of our guests return year after year; one family recently told me that they consider it 'their' cabin, too! We hope you will enjoy your time there as much as we all do!
My kids and I enjoy the Leavenworth/Lake Wenatchee area all year round, there are so many activities to do, for all tastes (see our Activities list on our website).
Relax at the cabin and use it as a base for all your ventures. Have a barbecue in the summer, snuggle up with a DVD in front of the wood burning stove in the winter, or play one of the many fun board games provided.
Nearby: Grocery store, gas station, gift shop, restaurants.