|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Relax in a charming A-frame cabin which sleeps 7 people. The cabin backs onto a greenbelt; peaceful and private setting. Just 13 miles from the village of Leavenworth and 5 miles from Lake Wenatchee. Pets welcome. No smoking. Spring Madness rates, March 1 - May 17, only $140/night.
PLEASE CHECK THE CALENDAR FOR AVAILABILITY
Rates from $145/night for up to 7 people.
WHAT GUESTS ARE SAYING...
* 'All I can say is 'Wow! This was so much more than we expected. The children played in the snow hours after the sun went down. You had everything we needed. We will definitely return, we can only hope it will be often'
* 'The cabin was very cute, we really enjoyed ourselves. We had a fun time in Leavenworth, swimming in the pool and at the lake. We had such a great time we would love to come back again.'
* 'We had an excellent time at the cabin. We were surprised at how well equipped it was. The kids had a wonderful time. Thanks so much. We are going to pass the word around. It was a great place!'
* Our stay was EXACTLY as we had hoped. The cabin was peaceful and clean with everything we needed. The board games were a nice addition as neither of us had played such games in years and we had a blast! If we return to Leavenworth again we will definitely contact you first!
* 'We thoroughly enjoyed our 5 days at your cabin...it was a great location..we spent a day at Lake Wenatchee, hung at the river and pool a day and rode the river..your cabin was perfect!'
No smoking on property and outside fires are prohibited.
PLEASE CHECK TO SEE IF YOUR DATES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE CALENDAR ON OUR WEBSITE - 29pinescabin - and click 'Check Availability' on the side bar.' (Our VRBO calendar is not maintained.)
Hi! I run this property management business in order for my kids and I to be able to afford to keep our cabin. Many of our guests return year after year; one family recently told me that they consider it 'their' cabin, too! We hope you will enjoy your time there as much as we all do!
Beth purchased this cabin in 2000
My kids and I enjoy the Leavenworth/Lake Wenatchee area all year round, there are so many activities to do, for all tastes (see our Activities list on our website).
Relax at the cabin and use it as a base for all your ventures. Have a barbecue in the summer, snuggle up with a DVD in front of the wood burning stove in the winter, or play one of the many fun board games provided.
We have been guests at 29 Pines so much that our friends ask us if we own it. Sadly, we don't, but we do have the next best thing! A beautiful semi-rustic getaway that is affordable to rent, a few hours to get to, and as comfortable as home. Everything you need for your stay is contained within the cabin. From dishes and pots and pans in the kitchen, to games and books in the upstairs bedroom. You can cozy up to the wood burning stove in the winter, or sit out back in the evening looking up at the stars during the summer. There's a small TV and DVD player in living room, and there is even a gas grill out back to throw those sausages on that you just bought in Leavenworth!
What we love best about 29 Pines is the quiet atmosphere it has. It feels more secluded than it actually is. Our family makes a rule to turn off our personal electronics while we are there...no phones, ipods, gameboys, or whatevers. It gives us the opportunity to relate and spend quality time playing a board game, going sledding, or squeezing in a few hands of poker before bed. We did break that rule once when we got snowed in and spent the afternoon and evening making a family horror film! Incident at 29 Pines....coming soon to a theater near you!! :)
What else can I say? It's always clean when we get there. Shops and restaurants are close by in Plain and Leavenworth. There are plenty of winter and summer activities in the immediate area. We recommend the white water rafting, followed by beer and brats at the Munchen Haus!
So, no more excuses. Book your stay today. The cabin is waiting for you!
There were tons of books, games, puzzles and toys for kids from toddlers on up. The bookshelves upstairs were an added bonus...tons more to peruse up there! We did watch "The Wizard of Oz" VHS from the cabin's collection, all huddled around the little tv! There was a cassette player and a stash of 60s-80s tunes so we got to show our kids how a tape player works! This cabin is more on the rustic/authentic side than some other places we have stayed, but still fun for a nice getaway. The pictures on the website are quite dark, but the cabin itself is not so. Thanks for sharing!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes||Please confirm availability on cabin website and confirm exact rates with owner before submitting payment.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.