Deer Valley Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Deer Valley Powder Run next to Snow Park Lodge in Park City, Utah with 3 Bedrooms/ 2.5 Bathrooms and Sleeps 8 Comfortably.
This premier Deer Valley condo is situated right next to the ski lifts and overlooks the Deer Valley ski slopes. It also features a large hot tub, two master suites, underground parking, gourmet kitchen, washer/dryer and a 5-minute walk to Deer Valley lifts.
One of the most beautiful condos in Deer Valley, now available for you:
• Premiere penthouse condo for up to eight guests
• Next to Deer Valley Ski lodge, lifts, fine dining
• Elegant master suite, floor-to-ceiling windows, king-sized bed, private master bathroom, double vanity
• Second tasteful master suite, king-sized bed, private master bathroom
• Spacious loft bedroom with scenic views, two full-sized beds, half bathroom
• Handsome great room with huge stone fireplace, 70” HDTV, DVD player, MP3
• Bose sound system
• Light open floor plan, scenic views
• Two large decks with gas grill, mountain views, outdoor seating, large hot tub
• Gourmet kitchen - fully stocked
• Dining area – seats eight
• Washer /dryer
• Underground heated parking garage
• 5 minute walk to the Deer Valley ski lifts
• “Funicular” transportation to the St. Regis restaurant at the Waldorf Astoria
Live life richer in this stunning Deer Valley penthouse condo for up to eight guests. From the expansive living area, enjoy spectacular views of ski runs and mountain valleys through a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows. Relax on high-end furnishings with a huge, natural-stone fireplace, 70” flat-screen TV, Bose surround sound, satellite, MP3 and DVD players.
Entertaining family and friends? It’s a pleasure with the richly-furnished gourmet kitchen and lovely dining area that comfortably seats eight. Or take the party outside! Two generously-sized balconies with comfortable seating, mountain views, hot tub and built-in gas grill beckon guests out of doors. If dining out is the goal, Powder Run’s fantastic location next to the Deer Valley Lodge and the “Funicular” put any number of award-winning restaurants only a short distance from your door including the St. Regis at the Waldorf or the Montage. Or take a quick trip down the street and enjoy Park City’s historic Main Street with unique shopping, locally-owned gourmet restaurants and bustling night life.
Alluring king-sized beds, tasteful furnishings and private master bathrooms provide a welcome retreat in the property’s two warm and inviting master suites. Floor-to-ceiling windows and an en suite hot tub offer a well-deserved indulgence at the end of the day. A delightful third loft bedroom offers two comfortable, full-sized beds, beautiful views and half bathroom.
Powder Run offers every luxury, and more!
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
Further details for this vacation rental
Park City, Utah has the right stuff – more accurately, the white stuff! Coined “The Greatest Snow on Earth”, you’ll find an average of 400 inches per year falling in this beautiful area tucked away mountains. Park City skiing is ideal, offering uncrowded slopes, diverse terrain and light, deep powdery snow.
There’s no better time to take a Park City vacation than in January for the Sundance Film Festival 2012. Known as the largest independent film festival in the U.S., this celebration draws thousands from all over the world to acknowledge independent, creative filmmakers.
Guestbook comments from the manager
The home was absolutely tremendous and Dori could not have been more hospitable. I truly recommend this for anyone looking to head to Park City...very special