Uluwatu Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, 3 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Check out my other listings - From Canggu Mansion to Cliff Front Properties in Uluwatu to Trendy Cozy Seminyak Family retreat, All Private Standing Alone Villas, Private Pool and fully staffed:
- 502646 “Canggu Mansion – Luxury Estate as its best, offering 6 Bedrooms 7 Baths with magnificent landscaped garden and pool”
- 334128 “The perfect family retreat in Serene and Tranquil Canggu – 3 Bedrooms 3.5 Baths”
- 3573300 “An Absolute Cliff Front Mansion in Uluwatu next to Bvlgari Hotel – 5 bedrooms 5.5 bath”
- 397142 “5 Stars All Inclusive Cliff front Villa in Uluwatu/Ungassan – Driver, Chef, Laundry all included – 3Bedrooms, 4 Baths”
- 502647 “Location – Location..Location – the perfect family retreat located in Seminyak – 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths”
This villa is featured in a few Design Magazines and Bali Living Book as one of the most sought after Interior designs and Architectures (check out Bali Living Book - Page 190 -199 for further detail).
Exclusively designed by German architect - Walter Wagner of Habitat 5, this villa sets on the edge of a cliff front of Bukit peninsula’s (Kutuh Beach area) overlooking Indian ocean. This villa has direct access to the private beach below. It sets on over 1,000 square meter of living area (10,000 Square Feet- land size is 15,000 Square Feet), 2 infinity pools overlooking Indian Ocean (Upper pool designed as a ship elevated from the ground - 15 meter of lap pool, lower pool is suitable for children)
You will be immersed with an endless ocean view, waves breaking view and constant sea breeze in any corners of this villa.
As a part of our extended service, a complementary International Chef will served your candle lit dinner on the cliff overlooking Indian Ocean, assigned driver will bring you and your family around the island during your stay. Your personal butler as well as security guards will be at your service 24 hours a day. Daily house cleaning, breakfast and laundry are also included at no extra cost. Complimentary airport transfers, Asian/Western breakfast, welcome drink, cool towel and basket of tropical fruits in villa upon arrival. In house Spa service is also available upon request. These friendly personalized services are an extension of our gracious hospitality that is a reflection of the whole Bali experience.
This two-storey villa comes with an iconic 3 x 15 meter lap pool on stilts. This unique pool faces the Indian Ocean with water overflowing from the upper level to the lower paddling pool and pond, the sound of water is ever present.
The upper level of the villa accommodates the living and entertainment area — the air-conditioned kitchen and dining room, an open BBQ area and a master suite.
Two day-beds which can be converted to six deck lounge chairs. Enjoy a short walk along the wooden path to the ocean-front Bale where you can enjoy your morning coffee or afternoon tea with sea breeze and a spectacular ocean view. A candle lit dinner at the edge of the cliff can be arranged upon your request.
The lower level offers a small sandy beach area with a day-bed facing the pool and the view parallels to Indian Ocean. With a waterfall dropping from the main pool above makes this little area the perfect place for spa or yoga retreat. The smaller pool is about nine by five meter along with pond to its side, shallow and it’s perfect for children. One entertainment room and two bedrooms also located on this floor.
All bedrooms are enclosed with air-conditioning and LCD TV that are connected to International satellite system. The main master bedrooms on the upper floor features a Cal king-size bed and wall to wall glass windows overlooking the swimming pool as and the cliff. En-suite air conditioned bathroom and wardrobe, a large bathtub and double sinks. The third bedroom located in the back of the second master bedroom, and it has twin beds and faces the garden and swimming pool. The bathroom has double sinks and a shower.
Common area (Upper Level):
The living room sofas with BOSE Lifestyle sound system which connected to the barbeque/lounging outdoor area, Bale, day bed area and swimming pool.
Fully equipped modern kitchen and dining area.
Outdoor Barbeque/lounge area.
Facilities & Features:
• 6 staff members are available around the clock to cater your every need, includes your own personal butler, International chef, two housekeepers, gardener and security guards.
• Cliff front view in both master bedrooms
• Two swimming pools; Upper Level (Main Pool) - 3 by 15 meter lap pool
And a 9 by 4 meter paddling pool on the lower level
• State-of-art 42 inch SONY LCD TV set with over 50 International
News, sports and movie channels located in the entertainment room
• All Bedrooms are equipped with 2 inch LCD TVs in all bedrooms, as well as VCD / DVD player and stereo systems
• Safety box in all bedrooms
• BOSE lifestyle music system in the living area which is connected to the other part of the villa
• Barbeque/Outdoor lounging area with complete barbeque equipment and refrigerator;
• Wi-Fi and Telephone (Local only)
• Complementary welcome drinks upon arrival
• Complementary fruits basket upon arrival
• Complementary airport transfers
• Complementary one car and assigned driver (Max 10 hours/day)
• Complementary of mountain bikes (please reserve in advance)
• Complementary daily breakfast, coffee/tea and drinking water
• Complementary daily laundry service (dry cleaning at extra cost)
• Candle lit dinner at the edge of the cliff with your own Private Chef (available upon request)
• 24-hours security
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- Events Allowed
- smoking allowed
About La Villa Bali
I reside in US and own a few properties in Bali from cliff front in Uluwatu, trendy seminyak and serene Canggu. Feel free to send me an email with any inquiry and please note total headcount and budget.
Why La Villa Bali chose Uluwatu
This villa is an absolute Cliff Front property with no villa in front of you (the only view you will get is the Ocean), the sound of wave breaking, constant sea breeze, a modern open concept architecture.
What makes this villa unique
Our friendly staff will greet and meet your daily needs, Our Chef will cook any food you are hankering for, and the driver will take you around the island. All of these extended service are free of charge. Daily cleaning, laundry and breakfast is also included on this price.
Guestbook comments from the owner
5 of 5 starsReviewed February 6, 2014
1person found this review helpful
We spent a fabulous and relaxing 10 days here in January with our 2 boys aged 5 and 3, and my sister-in-law. The villa was beautiful, with large rooms, kingsize beds, rustic balinese decor with a very large mature, landscaped garden which was perfect for us as the kids had plenty of space to explore. Particularly important for us, was that the twin room adjoined one of the master bedrooms - making it all possible for a family with young kids. The infinity pool overlooking the terraced rice-paddies was beautiful and significantly bigger than I'd expected. The view gave the villa a sense of space you wouldn't get otherwise. We could easily spend all day at 'home' and not feel hemmed in. The kids spent hours in the pool everyday and the shallow, toddler's section at one end was particularly useful for our 3yo. The staff, Kadek and Iwan, bent over backwards to help in any way and became firm friends with us and the kids during our stay. They happily helped us to buy groceries, bintangs for the fridge, bunkus (takeaways) of nasi campur, ordered food for us from local restaurants, did our laundry, called us taxis and booked us massages whenever we asked. Kadek made sure she cooked us the biggest breakfasts ever - of bacon and eggs, nasi goreng, fruit platters and the kids' favourites - banana pancakes (which they had everyday!). Kadek and our nanny also trekked far and wide to purchase us a last minute birthday cake for our youngest who turned 3 during our stay. This was overall a great experience for us - a bit of luxury away from home, where we felt totally 'at home'. Thank you! We would definitely consider staying here again.
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveler and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
Feb 6, 2014
Kylie - Thank you so much for your kind word. We look forward to having you back here in Bali.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.