Amelia Island Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Townhome, 3 Bedrooms + Loft, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 7)
Luxury Mediterranean style townhome, easy walk to the beach near the Ritz-Carlton. Gated community within the newly completed “Preserve at Summer Beach”. The private Olympic sized community pool is just steps from our home.
Enjoy our elegantly appointed, upscale beach décor - 3 bedroom home with a large master suite on the first floor with soaking tub, large closet and double vanity - two bedrooms on the second floor – Sleeps 7. Bamboo hardwood floors and a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Fun safe environment for cycling and outdoor activities. Enjoy your morning coffee on our screened lanai.
Phone with unlimited long distance, WiFi, and cable TV is provided free of charge.
52' TV in the Living Room - 32' TV in the Master - 27' TV in one spare room with the queen bed.
All linens bath, beach towels, chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards, board games, coolers provided – Just bring yourself and have a great time on the island.
Historic Amelia Island is just 13 miles long and 4 miles wide at its widest point – Enjoy a host of activities just minutes away including:
* Shopping in historic downtown Fernandina Beach featuring 40 blocks of historic businesses and homes featuring antiques, home décor, clothing and jewelry, bookshops, restaurants, gift shops and various seaside items.
* Golf – 7 Courses for your choosing
* Beach activities including surfing and kayaking
* Deep Sea Fishing
* Guided nature tours, hiking, bird watching
* Beach Horseback Riding
* Scenic boat tours
* Wonderful locally owned island restaurants
* Carriage rides & tours
* Segway tour
* View navy battleships from nearby Hugenot State Park
* Visit the wild horses on Cumberland Island accessible from Amelia Island Ferry
* Dolphin watch rides
* Sailing lessons
* Boat rental
* Nature activities for little ones
* Free birdwatchimg tours
We are happy to help you plan your vacation agenda and provide recommendations for your activities.
Special rates if you rent for a full month. Great for vacation or temporary short term rental.
Keywords: Townhome, Rental, Summer Beach
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Christopher Little
We live in Jacksonville Florida, which is just 30 miles away from Amelia Island. Please call and we will help you find the best activities and restaurants to meet your needs.
Christopher Little purchased this townhome in 2007
Why Christopher Little chose Amelia Island
We use the property ourselves & rent it to other vacationers throughout the year.