This Inverloch holiday home, located in the Beachcomber estate, is a rental where you can to stretch out and relax, as it features two living areas and five bedrooms, as well as two bathrooms, a powder room and a modern kitchen.
This property offers a large double lock up garage, perfect to safely store two cars or your summer gear, jet skis or boat. The backyard includes a concrete area perfect for BBQs and this rental also offers a balcony where you can relax.
Walk to Inverloch’s popular surf beach in 5 minutes. You can even bring along your well-behaved dog on holiday this year. Your pet will love to play and soak up the sun in the fully fenced yard after a day of fetching sticks on the beach but don’t forget the lead!
This holiday rental sleeps 14, perfect for two families or a group of friends travelling together.
• 4x Queen
• 2x Single
• 2x Single fold out
• 1x double fold out sofa
(Please note singles mattresses are in a separate room but only mattresses and not full single bed size.)
* Please note all bookings incur a $33.00 non refundable booking fee upon booking.
This property is managed by Southcoast First National Real Estate in Inverloch.
• Inverloch is located only 140km away from Melbourne in Gippsland, VIC
• Drive to Phillip Island (known for the penguin parade, koala sanctuary and more) in 50 minutes
• The coastal town is a popular destination for surfers, windsurfers and families
• Inverloch is a fantastic destination for those who’d like to fish
• Walk to the town centre in minutes, where you’ll find cafes with local produce
• Walk to child safe beaches in minutes
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Mar 1 2014 - Dec 19 2014
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Australian Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.