|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This Beautifull family house called Les Jardins welcomes up to 8 people with it’s 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets.
This house is very well equipped, built in the village, in a quiet neighbourhood, with an amazing view.
Set in the heart of Provence Cotignac is a village with many advantages:
- there are many shops, several markets, restaurants, bars, pharmacies and good doctors in the village ;
- it is in a beautiful setting, nestling under an imposing rock with troglodyte caves and with lots of opportunities for countryside walks and cycling routes, horse riding, tennis club ;
- it’s a culturally busy place with festivities and events around theatre, film and music during most of the year ;
- a beautiful place to discover local cuisine and the many delicacies: vineyards, truffles,artisan cheeses, olives and much more ;
- many different gastronomic outings, as well as cooking courses can be arranged ;
- many artists and sculptors have made Cotignac their home and some offer classes in their art forms.
Half way between the Gorges du Verdon and the Mediterranean and St Tropez the wider region offers many tourist attractions
- a rich cultural heritage with some important pilgrim destinations like Notre dame de Graces and the St Baume, as well as the ancient Abbey of the Thoronet and museums, such as the Ceramics Museum in Salernes.
-many sporting activities are possible: Kayaking on the Argens, Climbing in the Vallon Sourn, pedal boating, sailing and surfing on the Lac de St Croix.
This house is ideal to take a restful break with your friends and family and to enjoy the cultural and gastronomic delights of the area.
Acknowledge competences in the business of coordination and organisation :
Two dynamic french and english speaking women manage the Terravana company.
We come from tourism business background, with each one a large experience. About the country, that we appreciate, we know quite a lot.
Fitted guarantee :
We are regulated by the regulations of the tourism legislation run by Atout France : Receptive Travel Agency, Tourism Licence Number : IM083120029, Professionnal civil Responsability : Gan Insurances, Financial guarantee of 100 000€
Valerie & Nathalie purchased this house in 2012
150 m2 on 2 levels :
- Level 0 : 3 rooms (2 double-bedrooms and 1 twin room), 1 bathroom (with only shower), and 1 separate WC, washing machine
- Level 1 : 1 double room, 1 bathroom (with shower only and WC),
The kitchen with all the conveniences as follow :, dishwasher, owen, freezer, fridge, micro-waves, electric barbecue set,
- living-room with fire-place, direct access to the pool and terrace and the covered terrace with view on the village, WIFI, TV and Hi-Fi.
Outdoor, there are 2 separate aeras :
- The private garden
- Under the pergola the terrace, next to the kitchen and the beautiful pool (9m x 4m), deep mini 1m max 1m60, surrounded with tiled beaches, and a secured canvas cover.
All the stairs (inside or outside) have a security gate. In front of the house the non-private car park.
- Nice view
- High standing equipment
- its location : 2mn walking from the village center
- Free Wi Fi
- a personalized welcome at your arrival and your departure
In a small area of Provence, an authentic village, close to the main beauties of the Provence :
- the Lake of Ste Croix, the famous Canyon of Verdon, amazing walks, or rides on the water are waiting for you
- the coast of Mediterraneen sea and its wonderfull sandy beaches, St Tropez, the islands of Proquerolles, Port-Cros
- beautifull cities like Aix en Provence, Marseille
- or the other side authentic villages : Tourtour, Entrecasteaux, Sillans la Cascade, Cotignac, Barjols, Aups, Villecroze...with all the year long festivals, events, and their museums like Terra Rossa ceramic museum
Terravana organize for you unforgettable sightseeingtours according your interests !
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
de mars à juin
Mar 28 2015 - Jul 3 2015
7 night minimum stay
juillet - août
Jul 4 2015 - Aug 28 2015
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
septembre - octobre
Aug 29 2015 - Oct 30 2015
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||€800|
Frais supplémentaires, payables à l'arrivée :
Caution : 800 euros
Frais de dossier +20€
Forfait ménage de fin de séjour +100€
Taxe de séjour : 0,50€ par nuit et par personne de +12 ans
Forfait linge de maison (facultatif) +15€ /personne (draps et serviettes de toilette) ou +20€ /personne (draps et serviettes de toilette + serviettes de piscine)
Conditions de réservations :
- 30% à la réservation plus d'un mois avant l'arrivée
- solde à 15 jours de l'arrivée
Possibilité de paiement : Virement ou carte bancaire
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.