La Quinta House Rental Photos and Description
5 Bedroom, 4 Bath, Sleeps 12 near Shopping and Indian Wells Tennis Garden
• Executive 5 Bedroom, 4 Bath 3900 Sq. Ft POOL home on cul-de-sac for privacy.
• Entertainer's delight in North La Quinta - Walk to Indian Wells Tennis Garden, 5 minutes to shopping, groceries, great restaurants, post office and medical facilities.
• Five bedrooms plus a den with a sofa-bed can accommodate a family of 12 or 12 adults.
• Designer quality fully furnished and a gourmet kitchen with all amenities including granite counter tops.
• A great Pool, Waterfall and Patio area to dine or just relax and unwind. Spacious for entertaining!!
• WIRELESS (secured) high speed internet throughout the home and outside.
• Phone: FREE local and long distance…..Canada & USA.
• BBQ on PATIO next to bar area.
• Several Cable TVS and DVD players with HBO, Showtime. CineMax, Starz, Fliix, Tennis, Golf, etc.
• Coachella Music Festival, Stagecoach Festival and Polo Grounds- 7.1 miles (13 minutes).
The city of La Quinta (incorporated in 1982) is a young and dynamic city with many amenities including:
The World Famous Bob Hope Classic (renamed Humana Challenge) is held annually in La quinta.
GREAT RESTAURANTS: Applebees, Cliff House, Arnold Palmers, Hogs Breath Inn, Jackalope Ranch, LG's Steakhouse, Homestead, Lavenders, Stuft Pizza, Mimi’s , McDonalds (2) and dozens more.
SHOPPING: Within one mile is Hwy 111 offering numerous shops and restaurants. Cosco, Home Depot, Lowes, Best Buy, Super Walmart, Target, Kohls, Staples, Stein Mart, Bed Bath & Beyond and many other retail stores are all within a 5 to 10 minute drive.
Also, you can enjoy world class shopping or gourmet dining just minutes away at Old town La Quinta, El Paseo in Palm Desert or The River in Rancho Mirage.
Our mild winters make us a popular destination for thousands of snowbirds, who travel here from all over the world to enjoy golf, tennis, polo, hot-air ballooning, swimming, hiking, luxurious spa treatments, fine dining and unique shopping. Welcome to La Quinta...the Gem of the Desert.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Terri or Zeke Wheeler
We are the Property Managers for this beautiful.
Terri or Zeke Wheeler purchased this house in 2006
Why Terri or Zeke Wheeler chose La Quinta
Location, Location, Location. Walk to Indian Wells Tennis Garden. Near Golf, Shopping, Restaurants, Polo Grounds, Coachella Fest, StageCoach and many other events.
What makes this house unique
Private, Peaceful, Near Tennis Garden and Other events. Great Park like back yard.