Spectacular garden apartment (front pool) in the Aquatika Resort complex located in the San Juan area (Loiza). This three bedroom, 2 bathrooms,3 Plama, 3 DVD, Internet,Netflix, first floor,condominium offers all of the comforts of home in a luxurious Caribbean setting. The Aquatika complex offers guests a wide range of vacation pursuits. The development features multiple pool areas, including jacuzzis, a water slide, water falls, a lazy river, miniature golf, basketball, tennis, sunning and lounging areas, children's playgrounds, shaded seating areas and green space. Beach side gazebos and BBQ grills provide the perfect setting for an afternoon cookout. The grounds offer lush tropical plantings, palm trees and flowers. The Aquatika complex fronts the Atlantic Ocean and provides direct beach access. Loiza's beaches are beautiful, with comfortable sand and clear, warm water.
* Golfing at the Berwind County Club (5 minutes away);
* Shopping or a movie at the Belz Factory Outlet Mall (10 minutes away);
* Visit historic Old San Juan (30 minutes away);
* Try your luck at the casinos in Isla Verde (20 minutes away);
* Hike the trails of El Yunque rain forest (15 minutes away);
* Visit the 'beautiful beach' at Luquillo (20 minutes away);
* Take the bio luminescent bay boat or kayak tour in Fajardo (30 minutes away);
* Take a ferry to the outer islands of Vieques or Culebra (30 minutes away);
* Take a water taxi from Old San Juan to the Bacardi Rum Factory tour;
* Enjoy an evening of fine dining on Fortaleza Street in Old San Juan. (30 minutes away);
* Take in a morning of golf at the exquisite Trump Coco Beach Golf and Country Club. (15 minutes away);
* Sample the unique food offerings at the kiosks located in Pinones, along scenic Route 187 and more.
Comforts & Conveniences:
* 3 bedrooms furnished with queen-sized beds (an additional Premium Air Bed is available upon request) (Sleeps up to 8);
* 2 and 1/2 bathrooms. Full baths offer tubs, showers and hair dryers;
* Climate controlled. Air conditioning units in all bedrooms Ceiling fans throughout;
* 3 large, flat-screen televisions with satellite TV service and DVD;
* Complimentary wireless internet access;
* Sound surround system;
* Modern kitchen with electric appliances to include: stove, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker. A complete set of dishes, mugs, glasses, silverware, utensils, pots and pans are all provided;
* Separate dining areas include a kitchen counter bar with three stools, a formal dining table with 4 seats, a pub table with 3 stools, BBQ.
Get to Know the 'Island of Enchantment': Puerto Rico is a modern progressive and civilized vacation spot that maintains the charm and hospitality of days gone by. You will find everything that the Caribbean has to offer in this all around family destination - and with it is a people whose warmth is equaled only by the sunshine that graces its shores. Puerto Rico enjoys year round summer temperatures, an average annual temperature of 82°F (26°C). Encounter friendly, welcoming people, most of whom speak English (in addition to their native Spanish). Loiza is situated just east of the San Juan airport (SJU). As such, it is ideally located between the attractions offered in the northern and eastern regions of the island, allowing for a short drive to many activities.
Hi, I am a sales and marketing manager of recognized manufacturing on the island of Puerto Rico. I have a master degree in International Business. Aquatika is my fifth property and I like to let others enjoy it while visiting my Puerto Rico.
Its a beautiful place, full of peace!!!!
.....the little details, that make you stay unforgettable.
Aquatika is a heartbeat away from Puerto Rico's most glorious golf courses, Luxurious hotels, fine restaurants, fine jewelry shops, and so many other attractions. Enjoy the romance and historic charm of Old San Juan or you can jump on a ferry at Fajardo to the whimsical islands of Culebra and Vieques. There is something for everyone, whether it is watersports, Baseball, Basketball, Rainforest exploration, cultural events, shopping, fine dining, gaming or just quiet relaxation. There are: El Yunque Tropical Rainforest, Camuy Caves, Serralles Castle in Ponce, Arecibo's World’s largest Radiotelescope, Bacardi Rum Factory tours, Las Cabezas de San Juan with it's Las Croabas Bioluminescent lagoon, Los Baños de Coamo natural warm springs, The San Felipe del Morro (historical site), Camarero Horse Racetrack.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 11 2014 - Nov 14 2014
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Bracelets $10.00P/P (8p)||$80.00|
Balance Payment 30 days before check in
$10.00 per person to the Complex Administration
Free Amenities: Wireless Broadband Internet & Netflix