|Minimum Stay||4 - 6 nights|
Spectacular garden apartment (front pool) in the Aquatika Resort complex located in the San Juan area (Loiza). This three bedroom, 2 bathrooms,3 Plama, 3 DVD, Internet,Netflix, first floor,condominium offers all of the comforts of home in a luxurious Caribbean setting. The Aquatika complex offers guests a wide range of vacation pursuits. The development features multiple pool areas, including jacuzzis, a water slide, water falls, a lazy river, miniature golf, basketball, tennis, sunning and lounging areas, children's playgrounds, shaded seating areas and green space. Beach side gazebos and BBQ grills provide the perfect setting for an afternoon cookout. The grounds offer lush tropical plantings, palm trees and flowers. The Aquatika complex fronts the Atlantic Ocean and provides direct beach access. Loiza's beaches are beautiful, with comfortable sand and clear, warm water.
* Golfing at the Berwind County Club (5 minutes away);
* Shopping or a movie at the Belz Factory Outlet Mall (10 minutes away);
* Visit historic Old San Juan (30 minutes away);
* Try your luck at the casinos in Isla Verde (20 minutes away);
* Hike the trails of El Yunque rain forest (15 minutes away);
* Visit the 'beautiful beach' at Luquillo (20 minutes away);
* Take the bio luminescent bay boat or kayak tour in Fajardo (30 minutes away);
* Take a ferry to the outer islands of Vieques or Culebra (30 minutes away);
* Take a water taxi from Old San Juan to the Bacardi Rum Factory tour;
* Enjoy an evening of fine dining on Fortaleza Street in Old San Juan. (30 minutes away);
* Take in a morning of golf at the exquisite Trump Coco Beach Golf and Country Club. (15 minutes away);
* Sample the unique food offerings at the kiosks located in Pinones, along scenic Route 187 and more.
Comforts & Conveniences:
* 3 bedrooms furnished with queen-sized beds (an additional Premium Air Bed is available upon request) (Sleeps up to 8);
* 2 and 1/2 bathrooms. Full baths offer tubs, showers and hair dryers;
* Climate controlled. Air conditioning units in all bedrooms Ceiling fans throughout;
* 3 large, flat-screen televisions with satellite TV service and DVD;
* Complimentary wireless internet access;
* Sound surround system;
* Modern kitchen with electric appliances to include: stove, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker. A complete set of dishes, mugs, glasses, silverware, utensils, pots and pans are all provided;
* Separate dining areas include a kitchen counter bar with three stools, a formal dining table with 4 seats, a pub table with 3 stools, BBQ.
Get to Know the 'Island of Enchantment': Puerto Rico is a modern progressive and civilized vacation spot that maintains the charm and hospitality of days gone by. You will find everything that the Caribbean has to offer in this all around family destination - and with it is a people whose warmth is equaled only by the sunshine that graces its shores. Puerto Rico enjoys year round summer temperatures, an average annual temperature of 82°F (26°C). Encounter friendly, welcoming people, most of whom speak English (in addition to their native Spanish). Loiza is situated just east of the San Juan airport (SJU). As such, it is ideally located between the attractions offered in the northern and eastern regions of the island, allowing for a short drive to many activities.
Hi, I am a sales and marketing manager of recognized manufacturing on the island of Puerto Rico. I have a master degree in International Business. Aquatika is my fifth property and I like to let others enjoy it while visiting my Puerto Rico.
Lesley Feliciano purchased this apartment in 2007
Its a beautiful place, full of peace!!!!
.....the little details, that make you stay unforgettable.
That apartment was amazing, with all the facilities that made our weekend spectacular Internet, full a/c, the location awesome ( I could see my kids from the balcony ) The decoration was beautiful. Look forward to plan my vacation again.
The condo was in the middle section of Aquatika. We enjoyed our stay. The owner was easy to work with and the unit is exactly as pictured. It is laid out well for a family. We had pool and beach toys,snorkel gear. The condo was well supplied with bath and beach towels for us to use. I wouldn't hesitate to book with the owner when considering Aquatika again. The downside to our stay was the bites we got from the beach and main pool area. We are guessing a issue with sand fleas as we travelled with a large group of 15 and we all had many many bites on our legs. This is no fault of the condo owner. The location is perfect for visiting other sites in PR. The resort is beautiful and landscape is well maintained and safe. Just research how to avoid sand flea bites before you go.
1. Place was neat and clean. Amenities were great.
2. Location was great - only 25 mins to San Juan and so close to Fajardo (Rainforest, Bio Bay, etc.)
3. Complex was very much like a resort - so many pools - all neat and safe! Private access to beach!
4. Host are super nice!
1. Host can put condo info in VRBO app so it's easier for traveler. Spent some time locating the property.
2. Host can put some Toilet Paper and basic stuff - e.g. salt, trash bags (this is very minor thing).
Overall, great place and good host! would love to come back!
Nicely maintained apartment close to a pool, excellent for family vacations because includes a full kitchen with plates, pots, pans and even a grill in the patio... The property overall has nice outdoors, kids play zones and not crowed... I will definitely return. Also the contact person was very helpful, answer all the messages quickly and even call us the day of arrival with all instructions. We really feel at home there!!!!
We recently came back from a wonderful vacation in Puerto Rico. We stayed in this condo and it was excellent. From the moment we made our reservations, the owner Lesley was friendly and helpful, providing excellent customer support - not just about lodging, but in helping us plan our vacation as well. The information given on the website is very accurate. We were a mixed group - adventurers and leisure travelers - and this property was perfect. It was reasonable distance to many of the attractions we were visiting, as well as having many amenities for those who wanted to stay behind and 'chill'. We definitely recommend this condo! It was simply perfect for us! We had 8 adults in our group and plenty of room and towels! :-)
Our favorite desinations (keep in mind we are an adventure group!!)
* El Yunque
* Tropical Trail Rides
* Cueva Viento
* Kayaking the biobay in Fajardo
Old San Juan is also a must see. If you are wild enough to decide to climb El Toro, (and you gotta be real wild to do this) wear long pants (our legs were very much abused by saw grass!). All in all, we had a great time. I am a Puerto Rico native and I don't think in 18 years I lived there I ever had that much fun all in one week!! And like I said, our accommodations were excellent. Definitely recommend this apartment to adventurer's, families, groups... Hands down, a great choice for our vacation!!
We are a Canadian family of 5 (parents + 3 teens 18, 16, 14). We travel a lot, at least twice a year and we have tried every possible formula, from camping on the beach to 5 stars all inclusive resorts. It was our second stay in PR (last year we did San Juan, Humacao and Cabo Rojo).
The best way to describe Aquatika is an upscale all inclusive resort without the food and entertaining. Grounds and pools on the property are well cared for. There are activities available for kids of all ages. Our teens especialy enjoyed the miniature golf and volleyball with other vacationners. While is is not that big, the beach is above average for PR, with no rocks or seaweeds in the water.
We had read about owners Eddie and Linsey being helpful. We can confirm that they were both helful and pleasant to deal with. Prior to our stay Eddie sent us a detailed email with tons of useful information. We communicated with him during our stay in respect of an A/C issue and he quickly addressed the matter.
The condo itself was very comfortable for a family of 5. It was generally very clean, mattresses were comfortable and we enjoyed the complimentary Direct TV and WiFi.
2 things worth noting: beach towels are not provided (you must bring your own) and you absolutly need a car.
We would go back to this place.
Aquatika is a heartbeat away from Puerto Rico's most glorious golf courses, Luxurious hotels, fine restaurants, fine jewelry shops, and so many other attractions. Enjoy the romance and historic charm of Old San Juan or you can jump on a ferry at Fajardo to the whimsical islands of Culebra and Vieques. There is something for everyone, whether it is watersports, Baseball, Basketball, Rainforest exploration, cultural events, shopping, fine dining, gaming or just quiet relaxation. There are: El Yunque Tropical Rainforest, Camuy Caves, Serralles Castle in Ponce, Arecibo's World’s largest Radiotelescope, Bacardi Rum Factory tours, Las Cabezas de San Juan with it's Las Croabas Bioluminescent lagoon, Los Baños de Coamo natural warm springs, The San Felipe del Morro (historical site), Camarero Horse Racetrack.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 2015 - Nov 27 2015
6 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||$60 + Tax|
Balance Payment 15 days before check in
Deposits are not refundable, a credit would be given
$10.00 per person to the Complex Administration
$60.00 Cleaning fee
$ (7%) Tax
Free Amenities: Wireless Broadband Internet & Netflix
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.