Les Rousses, family resort in the heart of the Regional Natural Park of Haut-Jura, famous for:
-The marked trails on solid medium mountain (La Dole, 1677m, Cret Pela, 1495m, Mont Fier, 1282m ...). At the top you will discover breathtaking views of the Jura massif, in the Alps, Lake Geneva ...
- Many family walks to admire the fauna and flora of exception, to enjoy moments of tranquility and serenity admiring the green colors of our forests marrying the blue sky.
- Mountain bike tours.
- The water and swimming on Lake Rousses (4km cottages), and also on Lake Lamoura (8 km) activities.
- Activities thrill, adventure golf Fort des Rousses (from 4 years), underground adventure, Via Ferrata, aquatic hiking, canyoning, climbing.
- 2 golf courses, 18 holes.
- Horseback riding, horseback riding or carriage.
- Rides with huskies, even in summer!
- Discover the sights in the Jura, Les Cascades of Hedgehog, Le Chapeau de Gendarme ...
-Coming to Rousses, it is also good to eat cheese (Morbier, county, blue gex), the opportunity to visit such as cheese or Rousses that Moussières; to complete your visit will discover ripening cellars Fort des Rousses (the largest in France).
For cultural and educational outings, you will find various museums on the station:
Museum bushel (old woodworking Haut-Jura).
Ski Museum and Rousselande tradition
Museum bezel Morez (French capital of glasses).
Paul Emile Victor museum, museum of the great explorer.
Museum of pipe and diamond StClaude, capital of the pipe.
Making demonstration pipes in pipe makers masters Claude ST.
Maison du Parc du Haut Jura Natural Park exhibition.
Farm in Auroch.
The apartments are located less than a kilometer from the Swiss border, it would be a shame not to have a look at our Helvetian neighbors.
-Tour of Nyon small town on Lake Geneva, across Lake by boat and visit the medieval town of Yvoire (one of the most beautiful villages in France) with the UN Geneva or Lausanne and the IOC., Chocolate Factory and cheese.
The high-Jura is also gastronomy course traditional fondues, raclette, morbiflette, barbecues, but also specialties with morels, yellow wine, blueberry pie, raspberry. Jura wines, exceptional and unique in their scents and flavors.