Corralejo Villa Rental Photos and Description
Table Tennis, golf putting, toys, slide, playhouse & more! Supermarket nearby
* Private garden, heated pool with optional safety fence and gate (need not be in place for adult only bookings); pool & beach toys
* Large sun terraces; gazebo, table tennis table, basketball net, large stone BBQ, grassed play area, kids slide, ride-on tractor & trike, golf putting
* Leather sofas, 42' flat screen TV with USB and HDMI, satellite channels (English news, dramas & movies), DVD & hifi system
* DVD's, CD’s, books, family games, kid's toys (including Thomas the Tank Engine, Bob the Builder, lego & hotwheels toys)
* Wifi broadband internet (£25/30€ PW)
* Fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher & washing machine
* 3 large bedrooms (1 king 4 poster, 1 double en suite, 1 twin with TV, DVD, PlayStation 2 & games) - all beautifully furnished, plenty of storage
* Roof terrace with stunning sea views
* Optional a/c unit (55€ PW)
* Huge communal pool, kids shallow pool & hot tub
* 5 min drive to beach
* Free welcome pack (water, tea, coffee, milk, sugar, bread, butter, ham/cheese, wine)
* Free baby/toddler equipment (stair gates, highchair, cot, buggy, car seat, etc)
* Beach towels
* Hairdryer & straighteners
* Large Supermarket 5 min walk
THE GARDEN & SURROUNDING AREA: The large private garden captures the sun from morning to late afternoon. The solar heated (plus insulating cover) private swimming pool has an optional SAFETY FENCE to protect children, allowing parent's to have a more relaxing holiday knowing their little ones cannot get to the pool unaccompanied. The terraces have non-slip tiles & there is a lovely gazebo with sofa & table - ideal for an afternoon siesta! The BBQ is great for sunny afternoons, & there is plenty of furniture for sunbathing and Al fresco dining. The table tennis table, basketball net, grassed play area with golf putting hole, slide & tractor will keep both kids & adults entertained.
At the front of the villa is a driveway with lockable gate, making it safe for young children. The lovely (& huge!) communal pool is just 2 min walk away, with a separate shallow children's pool and Jacuzzi. You can walk from the rear of the complex across the desert dunes to the gorgeous beaches near the 2 RIU hotels - this takes around 30 minutes.
CORRALEJO: Corralejo, once a small fishing village, is now a lively & colorful town, luckily managing to retain its original charm and atmosphere. There are still white sandy beaches in the town center where you can have an afternoon drink whilst watching the kids playing in the clear, shallow waters.
The new shopping center, Las Palmeras, is about 30 min walk away with more shops, bars and restaurants along Corralejo main street, leading down to 'music square' & the harbor where you can take a variety of boat trips.
Miles of golden sand dunes (a protected nature reserve) lie just beyond the town and these stunning beaches are a must-do!
Corralejo caters for all ages with plenty of family activities - Water sports, tennis, boat trips, ferry trips to Lanzarote, Jeep Safaris, Island tours, Mountain biking, Motorbike tours etc.
The Baku Water Park & Animal Experience (only 20 min walk) provides hours of fun for the whole family & there is also bowling & a local craft market.
THE ISLAND: With 3000 hours of sunshine a year, the weather conditions of Fuerteventura are very similar to Florida and Mexico, but without the humidity, making this the ideal holiday location all year round.
There is nowhere else in the Canaries with as many enormous sand dunes and long sandy beaches (more than 150) and although most of inner island consists of stone and rock, the beaches here are some of the most impressive in the whole of Europe.
Water sports are very popular in Fuerteventura & every year, hundreds of surfers, windsurfers and divers descend on Fuerteventura. During July, the island is host to the P.W.A world windsurfing speed and slalom event at Sotavento in the south.
Many new attractions invite tourists to discover different aspects of the Island's landscape and culture, such as the Betancuria Museum of Archeology and Ethnography, Tefia Craft Village, & the Salt Museum.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible