Gloucester - Annisquam House Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, sleeps 4-5
Picture a romantic, seaside cottage set on a hillside overlooking the harbor... catching the summer wind, salt air and sounds of seagulls as they drift up from the harbor.
Open living space - living room with sliding door onto large private deck overlooking the harbor, dining room & kitchen also have harbor views, 2 bedrooms at the back (queen beds), pull-out sofa w/queen tempurpedic, 1 full bath. Beautifully furnished & artistically decorated. Washer/dryer and all the amenities that make for a comfortable, convenient and relaxing holiday.
Located between 2 beautiful beaches, close to Rocky Neck Art Colony, downtown shopping, minutes to Rockport and train to Boston. Min.1 week. Changeover day Saturday. Smoke and pet-free. Sleeps 4-5. Parking for 2 cars. Property not suitable for toddlers/small children under 5-6.
To see our other rental property, click on 'A Sunset Serenade' studio. HA#120975.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Linda Amero
Linda is an artist and a jazz vocalist. Hank is a woodworker and avid boater (loves his old Mako).
Linda Amero purchased this house in 2011
Guestbook comments from the owner
For our family "Glosta" is everything undeniable about MA all rolled up into one beautiful small city. Linda - thanks for creating a magical place for us to stay - it's perfect.
• Smokin' Jim's baby back ribs (across the street)
• the very tasty linguine w/white clam sauce at Espresso's (super closeby)
• Rockport's kitchen shop "Lula's" is one of a kind
• Rocky Neck was our favorite neighborhood. The old paint factory is a piece of history to behold as is the rest of the community. Everything about Rocky Neck is special.
• Capt. Joe & Son's lobsters are delicious and provided us with several wonderful home-cooked evenings.
Thank you again, Linda.