Gloucester - Annisquam House Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, sleeps 4-5
Picture a romantic, seaside cottage set on a hillside overlooking the harbor... catching the summer wind, salt air and sounds of seagulls as they drift up from the harbor.
Open living space - living room with sliding door onto large private deck overlooking the harbor, dining room & kitchen also have harbor views, 2 bedrooms at the back (queen beds), pull-out sofa w/queen tempurpedic, 1 full bath. Beautifully furnished & artistically decorated. Washer/dryer and all the amenities that make for a comfortable, convenient and relaxing holiday.
Located between 2 beautiful beaches, close to Rocky Neck Art Colony, downtown shopping, minutes to Rockport and train to Boston. Min.1 week. Changeover day Saturday. Smoke and pet-free. Sleeps 4-5. Parking for 2 cars. Property not suitable for toddlers/small children under 5-6.
To see our other rental property, click on 'A Sunset Serenade' studio. HA#120975.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- not suitable for children
- wheelchair inaccessible
Guestbook comments from the owner
For our family "Glosta" is everything undeniable about MA all rolled up into one beautiful small city. Linda - thanks for creating a magical place for us to stay - it's perfect.
• Smokin' Jim's baby back ribs (across the street)
• the very tasty linguine w/white clam sauce at Espresso's (super closeby)
• Rockport's kitchen shop "Lula's" is one of a kind
• Rocky Neck was our favorite neighborhood. The old paint factory is a piece of history to behold as is the rest of the community. Everything about Rocky Neck is special.
• Capt. Joe & Son's lobsters are delicious and provided us with several wonderful home-cooked evenings.
Thank you again, Linda.
Linda is an artist and a jazz vocalist. Hank is a woodworker and avid boater (loves his old Mako).