Ultimate luxury upscale Reunion Resort pool home
This spacious 3,000 sq. ft. home features second floor front and rear facing balconies. The expansive rear balcony allows you to take in the sweeping views of the pristine Watson course holes six and seven while overlooking the private sparkling pool and paved deck.
As you enter this home, you are greeted with modern contemporary furniture, tile floors, and widened doorways throughout the entire first level. Featuring an open concept floor plan with cathedral ceilings, this home features all of the luxury of an estate level home beautifully decorated in a simplistic, spa-like nature. The inclusion of a living space and additional sitting area makes it a perfect place for entertaining friends, family, and business associates alike.
Just steps from the living space sits the state-of-the-art galley kitchen. Comprised of lowered granite counter tops, stunning eggshell upper and lower cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and a breakfast bar with seating for four, this kitchen allows you to be involved in all of the entertainment of the living area while prepping your meals. The dining room is found at the rear of the home with direct access form the kitchen and living area. This roomy dining area features a wooden table with seating for eight.
Additionally located on the first floor sits the first of two master bedrooms. It features a floor-residing King sized bed, flat screen TV/DVD player, and an en suite tiled bathroom with roll-in shower and Jacuzzi tub. The upstairs level features wood floors running throughout the remaining three bedrooms each of which have private bathrooms, flat screen TV/DVD player, and direct balcony access. The upstairs master bedroom features a king sized bed and garden tub in the en suite bathroom. The additional two bedrooms each feature a walk-in shower in their respective bathrooms with either a Queen sized bed or two double beds in the sleeping room.
Exit through the rear of the home and step through the covered lanai featuring a gas grill, outdoor dining table with seating for six, bistro table with seating for two, and four poolside lounge chairs. Bring your indoor entertaining outdoor with this expansive paved pool deck overlooking the finest greens of the Reunion resort signature golf courses.
This home leaves nothing to the imagination, all you need now is to fill it with your own memories.
Child friendly: Child safety fence for use around the pool.
• Master #1- King (First Floor)
• Master #2- King (Second Floor)
• Master #3 – Queen (Second Floor)
• Bedroom #4 - Two double(Second Floor)
• 3,000 sq/ft of luxury accommodation
• Overlooks Watson course holes six and seven
• Fully equipped kitchen and formal dinning area
• Study with desk and printer
• Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
• Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
• All towels and linens are provided
• Complimentary high speed wireless internet
• Cable 50' flat screen TV and DVD Player
• Additional Living Area features 42' Flat Screen TV, DVD, Desk Area
• Formal Dining Room features Wood Table with 8 Chairs
• Private pool
• Outdoor Deck features a Covered Lanai
• Metal dining Table, 6 Chairs, 4 Loungers
• Outside Speakers
• Summer Kitchen with Natural Gas Grill
• Child safety fence
• Full size washer and dryer
• Ironing board