This holiday home is located across the road from the mouth of the Entrance Channel and is only a short walk from the main street, cafes, restaurant and picture theater. As well as being near the beach, the complex also boasts a large grassy outside area; great for the kids to play on!
With its recent renovation, this unit has enhanced presentation with tiles to living areas and a new kitchen.
There are two bedrooms, one with a large double bed and the other housing a bunk bed. For this reason, this let would suit a family of four.
• The Entrance is situated in the Central Coast Region of New South Wales
• Between 60 and 90 minutes from Sydney
• Just an hour and a half from Sydney airport
• Nearby popular beaches are Terrigal (25 min drive) and Ettalong (40 min)
• Animal lovers can enjoy hands-on experiences with Tasmanian Devils, Pythons and Wombats at the Australian Reptile Park (40 min away)
• Climb trees, traverse treetop rope bridges and slide down zip wires in perfect safety at Tree Top Adventure Park (30 min), with courses for daredevils from 3 years old to adult.
• In the first full weekend of December, the town holds its own Mardi Gras festival, with a parade, fireworks displays, fun runs and concerts.